Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Remastered maybe coming to PC(and probably Consoles too)

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Regardless of how people talk about this trilogy I FUCKING LOVE it. So hopefully this is true and then I can finally have every single mainline SP FF on my PS5. Dream come true

I hope SE decides to release FF9 and this trilogy physical for PS5.

26 Nov 2023
I hope SE decides to release FF9 and this trilogy physical for PS5.

Same. I was so happy when they did for FF8. If they can do it for 9 I’d be over the moon. Also, if they can also not be assholes and sell the physical edition of the Pixel Remaster Collection like normal human beings, that’d be great 😂

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Same. I was so happy when they did for FF8. If they can do it for 9 I’d be over the moon. Also, if they can also not be assholes and sell the physical edition of the Pixel Remaster Collection like normal human beings, that’d be great 😂
I got the Pixel Remaster physical. But FF9 is physical only for the Japanese Switch version, and I doubt they will make a physical run for PS4/5

26 Nov 2023
I got the Pixel Remaster physical. But FF9 is physical only for the Japanese Switch version, and I doubt they will make a physical run for PS4/5

Damn you’re lucky. Did actually manage to get it from thr SE Store or did you have to go the reseller route?

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Damn you’re lucky. Did actually manage to get it from thr SE Store or did you have to go the reseller route?

Play Asia is still selling it

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Loved FF 13 so I welcome this. The trilogy is very good. Really enjoyed the combat in Lightning Returns
Never doubt Valkyrie Profile 3, I mean Lightning Returns combat 😂. I remember VP2 was the crowning jewel and achievement of PS2. That game pushed PS2 so much that even PS2 emulator still struggle to run that game till this day lol 🤣.