Final Fantasy XVI is getting free DLC today, 2 Paid DLCs in development

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
He officially announced PC version in that video. There it is…

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Very excited for the paid DLC, this is still my GOTY.

Can't wait for the usual suspects to pop in and comment that "pc port was announced because it flopped hur dur"

I hope we get an Epilogue for the DLC though and not charecter side stories like we had for FFXV.

Reactions: Kokoloko

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I hope we get an Epilogue for the DLC though and not charecter side stories like we had for FFXV.
Ardyn DLC was better than FF15 itself because that game was garbage...it was the only way to salvage that game imo. FF16 doesn't have that issue.

OP
OP
Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Is it live yet? I didn't get a notification but I'm still transferring stuff in my new Spider-Man PS5 😁

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Ardyn DLC was better than FF15 itself because that game was garbage...it was the only way to salvage that game imo. FF16 doesn't have that issue.

The prompto DLC was pretty good as well, the other DLC and the main game i can agree were terrible. Everything down to the story and Luna and Noctises relationship, i really dont know what they were thinking with that one.

So many important things just happening off screen too

Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
The prompto DLC was pretty good as well, the other DLC and the main game i can agree were terrible. Everything down to the story and Luna and Noctises relationship, i really dont know what they were thinking with that one.

So many important things just happening off screen too
Yeah ff15 was so bad and people are acting like that would have no impact on the performance of 16. Idiots with an agenda refuse to acknowledge it, but even despite that 16 is still and amazing game and doing very well.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Kevin Abstract GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
He officially announced PC version in that video. There it is…
The PC version was already announced. They said from the beginning that they wanted to focus on the PS5 version first and go full on the PC version afterwards. Sounds like a PC version might release just at the end of the year at the earliest.

Reactions: Box and kuzon

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Yeah ff15 was so bad and people are acting like that would have no impact on the performance of 16. Idiots with an agenda refuse to acknowledge it, but even despite that 16 is still and amazing game and doing very well.

3 million in a week is by no means bad, it's not going to pull Cod numbers. Even FFXV took 7 years to get 10 million.

Final Fantasy has never really been a big seller unfortunately

Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The update is live. You can go in the Areta Stone to change Clive, Jill, Torgal and the Chocobo. You can also change the weapon skin to any you had previously like Flametongue 😛

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
3 million in a week is by no means bad, it's not going to pull Cod numbers. Even FFXV took 7 years to get 10 million.

Final Fantasy has never really been a big seller unfortunately
FFXV reached 7 million in less than 3 months.