Final Fantasy XVI Leaked Earlier

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Physical copies of Final Fantasy 16 are reportedly in the wild more than a week before its official release, according to several social media users who’ve begun posting images and details of the game. While retail leaks of modern games are common due to the time required to ship a game to a retail location, the fact the game is already in players’ hands a week early means social media will soon likely be heavily populated with spoilers.

McAQ9qA.jpg

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
Physical copies of Final Fantasy 16 are reportedly in the wild more than a week before its official release, according to several social media users who’ve begun posting images and details of the game. While retail leaks of modern games are common due to the time required to ship a game to a retail location, the fact the game is already in players’ hands a week early means social media will soon likely be heavily populated with spoilers.

McAQ9qA.jpg
Why do people even post these photos, if i get my copy early i will just play it without telling anyone

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Good luck everyone, people were actually really nice about Zelda this time so you might make it too.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Is this reaction good or bad for you? Lol
Bad

This isnt the final fantasy i used to know

Final Fantasy supposed to be a kids friendly game

But if they want to go with this direction..ok then im fine...im still gona play this...