Final Fantasy XVI sales in line with expectations

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
He's really trying to paint ffxvi a failure for some reason. It's square if a game underperform they will say it

What data we have? We only see you talking nonsense with nothing to back up
I already linked you before... so look at your history ;)

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
He's really trying to paint ffxvi a failure for some reason. It's square if a game underperform they will say it

What data we have? We only see you talking nonsense with nothing to back up
Even games that did well will sometimes comes up as a failure for Squenix, they've had insane expectations.

24 Jun 2022
It is still behind Dead Island 2... less than 1 million in NPD for a FF game.... on the August chart even games released two years ago is selling better 🤷‍♂️
Sold a lot in Japan? What? Japan it is where it more failed to sell... less than half of the worst seller FFs.

It is too much delusion... OMG.

I don't usually say this, but you have an EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY OBSESSION with wanting FF XVI to fail. You keep saying "it's just facts", but you don't keep repeating the same (often inaccurate, in your case) "facts" repeatedly unless there's a massive emotional investment on your part.

FF XVI not a game to your liking? Fine. But it's extremely weird to see you keep trying to harp on "this game's a failure" angle. At this point you're doing Xbot's jobs for them, for free, unironically. If you want to talk about a major release this year that looks like it's actually underperforming on the charts, focus on Starfield.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I don't usually say this, but you have an EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY OBSESSION with wanting FF XVI to fail. You keep saying "it's just facts", but you don't keep repeating the same (often inaccurate, in your case) "facts" repeatedly unless there's a massive emotional investment on your part.

FF XVI not a game to your liking? Fine. But it's extremely weird to see you keep trying to harp on "this game's a failure" angle. At this point you're doing Xbot's jobs for them, for free, unironically. If you want to talk about a major release this year that looks like it's actually underperforming on the charts, focus on Starfield.
The opposite...
I like the game... I'm actually playing it yet and my last mini in progress-review was 8.5/10... you can look at OT what I think is good and what is bad in the game.

That just shows how you guys throw random comments when it is not of your liking.
The data shows the game did not good in sales... I can't change that.

When I'm quoted I will reply... that is simple.

24 Jun 2022
The opposite...
I like the game... I'm actually playing it yet and my last mini in progress-review was 8.5/10... you can look at OT what I think is good and what is bad in the game.

That just shows how you guys throw random comments when it is not of your liking.
The data shows the game did not good in sales... I can't change that.

No, you're seemingly on a crusade to paint the picture it's been a complete abject failure in sales, not that it's simply "underperformed a bit". If that were the case, you wouldn't be so incessant on repeating things at the level you've been doing when it comes to FF XVI sales.

Whether the game satisfied SE's targets or not, whether their high-end is what they really wanted all along, we don't know. But this is the same publisher that called Tomb Raider a failure at 6+ million copies sold in relatively record time. They aren't the most level-headed when it comes to having realistic expectations.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Bro don't waste your time, this guy labeled Starfield as a success 😂🤣

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No, you're seemingly on a crusade to paint the picture it's been a complete abject failure in sales, not that it's simply "underperformed a bit". If that were the case, you wouldn't be so incessant on repeating things at the level you've been doing when it comes to FF XVI sales.

Whether the game satisfied SE's targets or not, whether their high-end is what they really wanted all along, we don't know. But this is the same publisher that called Tomb Raider a failure at 6+ million copies sold in relatively record time. They aren't the most level-headed when it comes to having realistic expectations.
Whatever you think about in that biased view is fine.
But that won't change anything I said 🤷‍♂️
I don't talk about sales with emotional attachment... I says what it is.

That is why you discuss the sales (facts) of game.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Ethomaz, chill bro. Being wrong on the internet isn't the worst thing that can ever happen to you. And make no mistake, you're wrong about FFXVI

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Actually this gif fit perfectly.
People are beliving in what they wish instead the data we have.
Happy Game Show GIF by ABC Network

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA

Is he one of those who are salty it wasn't turn-based despite the series not actually being turn-based for some time?

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
In your mind yes... we have actual data showing the opposite including Square Enix own shipment.
How can it have underperformed if it was within their projections? Falling within the lower end of those (if true - no source on this yet) is performing as expected?

sugarbetik

Banned
30 Jun 2023
Nearly 3 months of sales for FFXVI, and yet still no sales news from Square Enix after 6 days of shipment figures.

Resident Evil 4 remake for example
2 days - 3m
2 weeks - 4m
3 months - 5m

Safe to say FFXVI is struggling to clear the initial shipment and leg isn't looking good at this moment.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Nearly 3 months of sales for FFXVI, and yet still no sales news from Square Enix after 6 days of shipment figures.

2 days - 3m
2 weeks - 4m
3 months - 5m

Safe to say FFXVI is struggling to clear the initial shipment and leg isn't looking good at this moment.
It's not safe to say that. Not all pubs update as frequently as Capcom. In fact, most don't.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

2 days - 3m
2 weeks - 4m
3 months - 5m

Square don’t give updates on sales that frequently, yall reach so hard

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022

2 days - 3m
2 weeks - 4m
3 months - 5m

They don't own you updates. Some of you clowns were speculating spiderman had sold 15mil copies before they hit you with 30mil.