FINAL FANTASY XVI's review embargo lifts on June 21st

BlueLyria

29 Apr 2023
Amazon isn't delivering my copy until the 27th, guess I'll just die to avoid spoilers, also skipping reviews as those likely will spoil something

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
What they showed in the trailers are barely 2 hours into the game, and is in the demo. So, no, you haven’t seem much of the game.
It's almost as if I was referring to them displaying the game so much over the last couple months for fans and the media to see. So everyone already have a good idea what they are getting into / getting with this game... Which is a quality action RPG.

But thanks for taking basic words out of context yet again.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Amazon isn't delivering my copy until the 27th, guess I'll just die to avoid spoilers, also skipping reviews as those likely will spoil something
no gamestop or walmart around? If I were you I'd just cancel and preorder from a store

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
That sucks, they still say they'll deliver mine on the 22, that's the reason I bought from them. If it doesn't arrive I'll cancel it and go to the store myself get one.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
It's almost as if I was referring to them displaying the game so much over the last couple months for fans and the media to see. So everyone already have a good idea what they are getting into / getting with this game... Which is a quality action RPG.

But thanks for taking basic words out of context yet again.
now you made yourself clear. Good.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The trailers have shown a lot more than what is in the demo.

They were very open when it came to promoting this game and if anything have shown too much.
They're always trying to find a fault with my posts for some reason, as if it wasn't a very straightforward comment lol.

Dictattor

11 Jun 2023
After playing the demo for 10 minutes, you can easily feel that It will hit a 90 metascore or higher. Let's see what happens.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
If you don't care about being digital, do it!

Kinda wish you could just buy the map for an extra 10 bucks or something.
I really thought about going physical but i just realized it was a trinket that i would barely ever look at and get stuffed into a corner of the room

Airbus

Banned
30 Jun 2022
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful