[Finished - We have a winner!] IconEra's monthly game screenshot competition

Legacy Admin

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
Lol, it's a joke.. Jesus

Time and place, my friend, time and place. Perhaps try not to cast jokes when people in this forum, in the form of two of its founders and one of its staff, have been so kind in providing not only time but the funds to get someone a decently priced gift card.

Reactions: CloudStrife

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Next months prize is the little book of calm

woa GIF

• fire
Reactions: PropellerEar

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Lol, it's a joke.. Jesus
A couple of things on your little joke.

We had many people work hard on this idea for this competition, time-wise and with the donation of money towards the prize.

We had some issues with finding a judge last minute, so I asked a friend if he would not mind if he would do the judging.

As I knew the guy personally, I withdrew my screenshot from the competition, so that there would be no conflict of interest.

I have no idea why you could not have just said congrats to the winners instead of trying to make a snarky comment like that, as the judging is somehow dishonest or corrupt.

I am not going to lie, that comment of yours really upset me.

I just don't understand why you could not have left a comment about something that brings the community together instead of trying to cast doubt or cause strife.

Hopefully, we can move on now.

Peace
xxxx

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
A couple of things on your little joke.

We had many people work hard on this idea for this competition, time-wise and with the donation of money towards the prize.

We had some issues with finding a judge last minute, so I asked a friend if he would not mind if he would do the judging.

As I knew the guy personally, I withdrew my screenshot from the competition, so that there would be no conflict of interest.

I have no idea why you could not have just said congrats to the winners instead of trying to make a snarky comment like that, as the judging is somehow dishonest or corrupt.

I am not going to lie, that comment of yours really upset me.

I just don't understand why you could not have left a comment about something that brings the community together instead of trying to cast doubt or cause strife.

Hopefully, we can move on now.

Peace
xxxx
You've been joking with me about this for like 3 weeks. What's with the hair trigger responses, calm down..