TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Mad Star Trek GIF

You are always causing trouble, you need to be more like me, a lover not a fighter.
Airplane Calm Down GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd
Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Reactions: AniWeeb

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I present my screenshots,

I loved this scene in Tomb raider, I think those first are Arowana's but could also be baby arapaima's, not sure if they are a shoaling fish though.

Do any of my sexy South American friends have an idea?
View attachment 128

The second picture is dedicated to my good friend @Dodkrake, it's a totally harmless frog and could do with a good kiss.

View attachment 127

For us plebs, the screens cannot be opened.

I only see a muddy screenshot, like if it was taken from Series S.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
For us plebs, the screens cannot be opened.

I only see a muddy screenshot, like if it was taken from Series S.
really?

cry, i wonder why, i even used this sites own upload for it

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
really?

cry, i wonder why, i even used this sites own upload for it

Unfortunately yes. When opening the pic, it says it run into an error.

It's not only you, the others who have uploaded directly on the site have the same issue.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Unfortunately yes. When opening the pic, it says it run into an error.

It's not only you, the others who have uploaded directly on the site have the same issue.
Any of our sexy mods have an idea whats going on it with, some people can see it and some people can not.

I took the screenshot on my ps5, saved it straight to USB stick then used the upload here on the site.

Can you see everyone else's pictures @arvfab or is it just mine that you cant view?

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Any of our sexy mods have an idea whats going on it with, some people can see it and some people can not.

I took the screenshot on my ps5, saved it straight to USB stick then used the upload here on the site.

Can you see everyone else's pictures @arvfab or is it just mine that you cant view?

@Exanthus pics are the same. Other people's pics have more detail (although they are unclickable).

Maybe it's only an issue on mobile?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
We have decided to extend this month's Screenshot competition by a further two weeks.

Besides giving us the opportunity to help us find a judge for the comp, it will hopefully entice a few more entries as well.

Sorry for the Delay people.

• sad
Reactions: arvfab

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
We have decided to extend this month's Screenshot competition by a further two weeks.

Besides giving us the opportunity to help us find a judge for the comp, it will hopefully entice a few more entries as well.

Sorry for the Delay people.
You are delaying the inevitable. Pikuniku is going to win anyway.
Rosario Dawson Muscles GIF by Luke Cage