Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I didn't see anything new about it.
Gêiser are no different from the poison think in the first game... you just to add or remove ice to deal with it and resolve well puzzles.

The city map/space does look big.

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
It looks awesome. Honestly i feel just seeing this new puzzle thing is already too much. At this point i think i dont want more than a good story trailer with minimum spoil but just to hype it up.

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Wonder what build this is. noticing the fog pop in at 00:22 and some geometry pop-in in the distance straight after.

Still though, looks SICKKK

Reactions: Sircaw

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I don’t need to see anymore. I loved GOW 2018, loved the gameplay and combat, so I want all this as s surprise

thicc_girls_are_teh_best

Veteran
Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
The amount of detail on Kratos's outfit is insane. All the little designs stitched into the fabric, etched into the armor, it's really good. There's also some great readability of the general scenes in spite of how much detail is packed into the visuals, something I'd also say HFW was great at (in spite of certain "hot takes" from journalists going around).

However, why are these looks just like a minute long? These vids kinda feel like they're made for Tiktok or Youtube Shorts because of that, maybe that's actually the intent? Still hoping there is a longer continuous demo of gameplay, even if just early into it to avoid spoilers (obviously) before the game releases.

D

Deleted member 13

I didn't see anything new about it.
Gêiser are no different from the poison think in the first game... you just to add or remove ice to deal with it and resolve well puzzles.
Yep. Looks the same as what I'm playing now on my Steam Deck.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Looks like an expansion... and I'm as down as hell for it :love:

I'll be playing on PS4 Pro tho.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Level design was arguably the best part of GOW 2018 so excited to see more of what they do. I hope they have more giant world changing set pieces like the lowering of the water level in the lake