Foamstars releases on Ps5 and Ps4 February 6th 2024 - PS Plus February Title.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
This shit has the flop written all over it.

Third times a charm, when will ⏹️ learn?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I have yet to try it out, I think it could be really good with a bit of tuning and good feedback for the Devs to work off.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Does this game have a good single player because I have zero interest in pvp

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
and Squeenix still wonders why they're bleeding money.
to be honest, I think I might play a few rounds, try out the waters, specially if its free.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Splatoon successfully tapped the children’s market for online third person shooters. I think there’s a ton of room for it on home consoles even if it’s not on my radar and won’t ever be.

If it delivers on the gameplay end it can be a pretty huge hit.

Reactions: Umar

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Nice to see they'll include it at launch on PS+, because it means I'll play it. I wasn't going to buy it.
Does this game have a good single player because I have zero interest in pvp
According to the blog post it will have a single player mission based mode, but who knows if good or not. In any case, it's included in PS+.

Who knows, they may add more later as they did with Splatoon.

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Being a 4v4 online multi-player game and thus needing PlayStation Plus to play it, going on the service day one is a great move by Square Enix. Having over 40m PlayStation Plus subscribers already there that could access your game is a far better decision than hoping people spend money to buy the game. Very surprised that it launches in three weeks though. I wonder if Sony delays Helldivers 2 because asking for $40 and PlayStation Plus subscription is asking a lot when you have all these dominant free to play games on your platform and now Foamstars which is basically "free to play" with your subscription which would be required anyway. I think Foamstars is going to surprise a lot of people and do some pretty good numbers. Will come down to how well Square Enix supports the game post launch.

Reactions: Umar