Insomniac Games' Project Director, Praise Sony's Culture For Investing In Their Own Employees....Also working on unannounced title

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
LETS GO!

Screaming Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Yes, yes, I think most people heard about it ages ago....

Some sort of multiplayer game, most likely Xmen or something along those lines.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Insomniac has been working in 3 or 4 games at the same time since a ton of years ago.

So yes, they are are working on 1 or 2 unannounced games.

24 Jun 2022
Some are saying there's a chance this is the rumored MP Marvel game, but I personally hope it's a new 'traditional' AA or AAA IP. If not, then a sequel to something like Sunset Overdrive could probably do a lot better on PlayStation than it did on Xbox.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Get them the full exclusive rights to X-Men IP and then eventually have a Spiderman x X-Men crossover.

But I'd love to see them take a shot at creating a new IP as well. Which I'm sure will happen down the line. But I really want an X-Men game as well.

Sony needs to get on this quickly

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Get them the full exclusive rights to X-Men IP and then eventually have a Spiderman x X-Men crossover.

But I'd love to see them take a shot at creating a new IP as well. Which I'm sure will happen down the line. But I really want an X-Men game as well.

Sony needs to get on this quickly
Xmen game would be sooooo good!

• Shake
Reactions: Danja

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Insomniac worked on 3 or 4 games at the same time since generations ago. So yes, they must be working on 1 or 2 unannounced games.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
How so? What is the grudge some Playstation fans have against multiplayer games? PS4 gen was the only time they didn't make a multiplayer game for Playstation barring PS1 era.
Its always the same bs. When Uncharted and other games added mp to their games the same rhetoric and bs was thrown around and the mp added so much value and dopeness to those games.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Its always the same bs. When Uncharted and other games added mp to their games the same rhetoric and bs was thrown around and the mp added so much value and dopeness to those games.
I remember the whole Uncharted Multiplayer is just tacked on rhetoric... Joke was on them because Uncharted 2 and especially Uncharted 3 Multiplayer for me was some of the best gaming experiences I ever had.

Nothing has managed to fill the void these games have left... Not even Uncharted 4 multiplayer.

I'll Forever be bummed they never gave UC2 & 3 Multiplayer the master chief collection treatment. Uncharted 3: Team Objectuves mode is the GOAT.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’ve wanted to assume that with Spider-man and then Wolverine that Sony thru Insomniac were attempting to lead into their own take on videogame Avengers (the movie) with whatever characters they managed to successfully license. X-men would be fun to see and could be a possibility now considering the plan for X-men in other forms of media and its relaunch.

If it’s all done at Insonmiac with time and care they’ll be able to pull it off with similar results as the earlier movies did and leading into the ensemble film.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Hang on a minute. There is a difference between a Single Player game with a Multiplayer Mode vs a Multiplayer focused game.

Tweet makes it sound like the latter in this instance. And putting 2 & 2 together with Sony GaaS initiative eyebrows must be raised.