Former Xbox Executive Applauds PlayStation First Party Games As “Bangers”

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
He's not shackled anymore.

Under promise and over deliver - exactly what they’ve done in the games department for years.

iu

24 Jun 2022
Agreed @Gediminas . I'm glad he's enjoying the games, but I could also read what he's saying as "Hey Sony? Keep doing these PC ports. In fact, make them Day 1. They look amazing on PC!".

Something we've seen a lot of Xbox console-warring diehards adapt to doing in light of Sony's PC strategy this generation. Granted, this is an SIE issue to deal with, not ours.

Reactions: arvfab and kuzon

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
He's right about under promising . MS could learn about that, they've been gearing for their "best year ever" for a decade now.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
He's right about under promising . MS could learn about that, they've be,en gearing for their "best year ever" for a decade now.

Every E3 since 2011, Xbox said next year is going to be the best ever, and here we are.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
He's a douche IMO. And he is all about PC (not that there is anything wrong with that). I am a console guy!

Reactions: Dhaesje32

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
This snake who was sent over to destabilize Activision / Blizzard? Anyways, Sony should ignore anyone within the industry who does not game within their ecosystem... Of course they won't but they should never care about industry folks who don't wanna buy a PS5.

Last edited:

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
This snake who was sent over to destabilize Activision / Blizzard? Anyways, Sony should ignore anyone within the industry who does not game within their ecosystem... Of course they won't but they should never care about industry folks who don't wanna buy a PS5.
As long as Sony doesn't hire him, all is good.

A while ago I would have laughed at this post, but to be honest nothing at Sony surprises me anymore. What a disaster that would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: J_Paganel