Forspoken - In Tanta We Trust Gameplay Trailer Released

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

"Forspoken - In Tanta We Trust Available May 26,2023 After bringing peace to Athia, Frey’s journey continues as she searches for a way to permanently rid the land from the effects of the Break. Amid her search, she follows a mysterious voice that leads her into the past. When she emerges, Frey finds herself surrounded by chaos and destruction. Injured and draped in blood-soaked clothing, she discovers a grim truth about her fate. The recently thriving Athia is at war, but why and with whom? Accompanied by Tanta Cinta, and a new set of magic, Frey must uncover the answers and save Athia once more – and attempt to save herself."

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I gave this game some serious ridicule when it came out, but to think that this and Redfall have been scored roughly in the same ballpark just shows how flawed the gaming reviews systems are.

This is miles better than Redfail, a country mile or more.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I haven't played this but I have been playing FFXV and it's sort of sad what happened to Luminous Productions, a studio pretty much killed by the fact it was tied to a engine that clearly wasn't working.

I'll be playing Forspoken at some point out of curiosity.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’ll never touch it… just shocked they actually made dlc. Clearly planned from the jump. Was this previously known?

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
A game that was victim to the internet’s need for a villain. Love this game, and there was a lot of potential to flesh it out and develop a sequel before Square Enix dissolved Luminous.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I gave this game some serious ridicule when it came out, but to think that this and Redfall have been scored roughly in the same ballpark just shows how flawed the gaming reviews systems are.

This is miles better than Redfail, a country mile or more.
pretty clear that reviewers made an example of forspoken because it's fashionable to hate on Sony and $70 games. If it had launched at $60 I bet it'd have scored in the high 70s, if it was on gamepass it'd be mid 80s. Similarly, Redfall is getting a boost from being on gamepass because if it was only on sale for $70 it'd be getting scored in the 50s if not lower.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw