Forspoken PS5 Demo, Performance, Quality and Ray Tracing Modes (Digital Foundry)

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
not sure what happened. they said they have 4k30fps and 1440p60fps modes. can it be that this is very old build?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This does not look like I game I would enjoy, and honestly, the art design is awful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I don’t even know what it is. It looks big budget. Art direction isn’t offensive or horrible either. Combat looks bombastic too. Does any of it look good to me tho? Ehhhh I dunno.

Just comes off as by the numbers Square. I imagine this is for fans of FF13 and onwards.

I’m so glad this team is off Final Fantasy :ROFLMAO:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I don’t even know what it is. It looks big budget. Art direction isn’t offensive or horrible either. Combat looks bombastic too. Does any of it look good to me tho? Ehhhh I dunno.

Just comes off as by the numbers Square. I imagine this is for fans of FF13 and onwards.

I’m so glad this team is off Final Fantasy :ROFLMAO:
It is very clearly a game designed by their North American marketing department doing focus testing.

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Couldn't they wait for the full game to make this analysis?? They might still be working on polishing the game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: TubzGaming

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It's Digital Fuckery looking at an early build of a PS5-exclusive game, they have to rush this one to try to give Sony an L to make up for MS getting their shit pushed in lately.
If an XBox exclusive instead, tear eyed Alex Bugagga would be telling us how it's just the lighting.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty