Forza Motorsport Players Frustrated With Lacklustre Developer Statement Addressing the Game's Issues. Updates also included.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
You think so? I think generally it's a solid racer some ppl look forward to.
Not sure. I see many serious racing YouTubers proclaim the game as garbage, major step back from past iteration. Many things half baked and bizzare decisions.

I just wrote it off as ‘good enough for gamepass’ pivot that’s expected.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Not sure. I see many serious racing YouTubers proclaim the game as garbage, major step back from past iteration. Many things half baked and bizzare decisions.

I just wrote it off as ‘good enough for gamepass’ pivot that’s expected.
Fair enough.

Reactions: Shmunter

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If they did not build “from the ground” they should have a better game with more content right now 🤷‍♂️

But they decided to play the build “from the ground” bullshit.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
If they did not build “from the ground” they should have a better game with more content right now 🤷‍♂️

But they decided to play the build “from the ground” bullshit.
It's so built from the ground up that some car models are from Forza 4 😂 and even some of the new ones have the wrong proportions, wrong rims, wrong badges, wrong interior details...

Reactions: ethomaz
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's so built from the ground up that some car models are from Forza 4 😂 and even some of the new ones have the wrong proportions, wrong rims, wrong badges, wrong interior details...
Idk why ppl ever listen to exec speak we all know it's bs yet ppl always fall for it then defend them when someone calls bs lol

Reactions: Darth Vader
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Evilms

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Dealing with 35mil players daily is not easy
Geeze that's bigger than all of Steam's top 100 titles combined. Amazing stuff team Xbox!
manchester united GIF

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Keep outsourcing your shit for everything and see what it brings you. Outsourcing and contractual work is a part of any game development but too much of it can definitely cause quality control issues.
They did it in all Forza and Forza Horizon games. I saw a conference about -I think was a Turn 10 guy, or Playground guy- how did they handle it and at least a few years ago they had a very robust pipeline with good art guidelines and examples of some cars and tracks made by them (around the 20% of the ones included in the game) to then ask outsourcing teams to do the rest. They had pretty strict quality controls.

Not sure if something changed since then, but I wouldn't bet on it. It's basically the same to how it works in Ubisoft, Sony and other companies.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They did it in all Forza and Forza Horizon games. I saw a conference about -I think was a Turn 10 guy, or Playground guy- how did they handle it and at least a few years ago they had a very robust pipeline with good art guidelines and examples of some cars and tracks made by them (around the 20% of the ones included in the game) to then ask outsourcing teams to do the rest. They had pretty strict quality controls.

Not sure if something changed since then, but I wouldn't bet on it. It's basically the same to how it works in Ubisoft, Sony and other companies.
We know how the outsourcing works and as I mentioned most devs outsource. That is not the point nor does it take away from my point.

Reactions: The Icon

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
They are probably spread too thin, having to work on the PS5 port and VR support. :ROFLMAO: