Frostpunk 2 | The City Must Not Fall Trailer Released | PC Game Show 2023

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Thirty years have passed since the vicious storm that concluded the first chapter of humankind's survival story in Frostpunk. The City, settled around the Generator and its life-giving warmth, grew and progressed as the years ticked on. Years of whiteouts have changed the world, giving it a clean slate with which to write a new post-apocalyptic part of its story. Despite the noose of oppression again starting to tighten on a society that is struggling for life-preserving supplies—and increasingly bothered by inner squabbles after recent events—the world is once again facing an era of possibly prolific expansion. Most notably, however, people changed. And once they feel like they’ve tamed the frost, and the bonding survival instinct has faded, their human nature will come into play, driven by ambition that could spiral The City into the fall.

Reactions: anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
ohh, the first one was pretty good. might have to check this one out. No gameplay though, L

Reactions: BlueLyria

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Yeah i agree the game will most likely be good but I'm sticking to my policy of no gameplay = no good
I don't think they have much to show. But they gave me this war of mine and frostpunk, so I'm very confident they will show when times is right and it will be awesome

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
Yeah i agree the game will most likely be good but I'm sticking to my policy of no gameplay = no good
Understandable, I think it's gonna be a good game as well since I really liked the first one, but take the cities skylines 2 trailer for example, it showed gameplay but as me and my friends were watching we just felt bored, it's not a kind of game that lends itself well to being watched imo