FTC has filed a notice to the US Court of Appeals that Microsoft laying off 1,900 employees of ABK “contradicts” the company’s statements

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Together, we’ve set priorities, identified areas of overlap, and ensured that we’re all aligned on the best opportunities for growth.
Problem with this is that they fired a lot of QA staff, only to outsource their jobs. Nice try MS. It's like they morons who don't understand people can just look up what they did.

Reactions: flaccidsnake
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Problem with this is that they fired a lot of QA staff, only to outsource their jobs. Nice try MS. It's like they morons who don't understand people can just look up what they did.
So trye smh greedy corps will do what greedy corps do and thy need to be held accountable. Thrmey affected thousands of ppl with this shit!

24 Jun 2022
I'm so tired of hearing what Xbox and Microsoft in general have to say all the time. I'd like to go at least a year without some major news story about something they're saying or doing.

1: Ignore the people who constantly try shoving Microsoft and Xbox stuff in gaming discourse, especially when you just want to focus on non-MS/Xbox platforms.

2: Drum up some ideas and conversations gaming-wise that don't focus on Xbox. I've been doing this with speculation threads on PlayStation 6, for example. But I don't have as much free time as some of these people who constantly post happenings going on with Xbox or Microsoft on the gaming side of things :/

Reactions: AshHunter216

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
1: Ignore the people who constantly try shoving Microsoft and Xbox stuff in gaming discourse, especially when you just want to focus on non-MS/Xbox platforms.

2: Drum up some ideas and conversations gaming-wise that don't focus on Xbox. I've been doing this with speculation threads on PlayStation 6, for example. But I don't have as much free time as some of these people who constantly post happenings going on with Xbox or Microsoft on the gaming side of things :/
Good point, I do have some retro-related topics I could dive into.

24 Jun 2022
Good point, I do have some retro-related topics I could dive into.

Same. Been thinking of doing reviews for retro games I've beaten again, and there's quite a few.

Though depending on "that thing" next week, I'd like to talk about the lifecycle of a certain gaming brand and how many warning signs/parallels there were with another certain console gaming brand (one I have a lot of respect for) of the Old Era.

Reactions: AshHunter216

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Same. Been thinking of doing reviews for retro games I've beaten again, and there's quite a few.

Though depending on "that thing" next week, I'd like to talk about the lifecycle of a certain gaming brand and how many warning signs/parallels there were with another certain console gaming brand (one I have a lot of respect for) of the Old Era.
I've been watching some video about game development on the PS1 and N64 lately and it's really fascinating what skilled devs can achieve on limited hardware.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I've been watching some video about game development on the PS1 and N64 lately and it's really fascinating what skilled devs can achieve on limited hardware.
I mean we see some indie devs also make some technically beautiful games on limited budgets. They really do arduous, good work when thy have passion inclusive of your point as well.