Game Collecting and Monthly Pickup Thread - THE ICONERA OFFICIAL/ BUY OR DIE #01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
What's up Iconera folks. this is the official IconEra BUY OR DIE💀thread of acquiring that physical greatness.

Reminder: Stock photos are frowned upon. We don't like it. We want to see your actual goods, not stock photos from google. ***
Reminder: Stock photos are frowned upon. We don't like it. We want to see your actual goods, not stock photos from google. ***

I'll start with my PlaysStation Resident Evil Collection. New additions are the Biohazard/Resident Evil Code Veronica Gun Survivor 02 lightgun set w/ the Namco GunCon 2. I think I now have every single RE release on PlayStation. (Not pictured: RE8 PS5)

reps.png

Post your monthly haul/ minor pickups/Holy grail(s). We'd all love to see them. Games or anything else, really, anything goes.

BUY OR DIE(TM) ☠️

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
hah, nice collection op, never know there where that many resident evil games.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
What's up Iconera folks. this is the official IconEra BUY OR DIE💀thread of acquiring that physical greatness.

I'll start with my PlaysStation Resident Evil Collection. New additions are the Biohazard/Resident Evil Code Veronica Gun Survivor 02 lightgun set w/ the Namco GunCon 2. I think I now have every single RE release on PlayStation. (Not pictured: RE8 PS5)

reps.png

Post your monthly haul/ minor pickups/Holy grail(s). We'd all love to see them. Games or anything else, really, anything goes.

BUY OR DIE(TM) ☠️

Nice thread, hope to see more of these. Those are some good gets.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

reps.png

BUY OR DIE(TM) ☠️
The real question is, which out of all of those is your favorite and why.

Are there no ps5s in that collection?

OP
OP
Bodycount611

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
The real question is, which out of all of those is your favorite and why.

Are there no ps5s in that collection?
the 1996 longbox in mint condition, sealed RE4 PS2 Premium edition steelbook, or sealed Code Veronica 5th anniversary.

the only PS5 RE game is 8 and i don't like that game. lol

• fire
Reactions: Sircaw
Status
Not open for further replies.