...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Awesome video. I don't know who that is but that's fantastic

Reactions: Sircaw

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Its a good video with a good point, but I also feel like he might have misunderstood the original post (or maybe it's too vaguely stated).

It read to me like saying, if you're a loser, you're surely a gamer because loser, scumbags etc, are always gamers. Now this is obviously false too, as some kind of absolute statement. But the example that's listed straight up says a well-adjusted adult playing for an hour after work is a possibility. So the guy that made the video seems to fall into that first category, and therefore isn't a part of what the post was even saying. I suppose that's a minor point.

That said. The video stands alone on its own. But I think people that use video games as "achievements" instead of actually doing something with their own lives have a problem. But same goes for people who watch too much tv, follow sports religiously, etc etc. Games can be good or bad, depending on how you use them, just like so many other things in life.

Reactions: xollowsob

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
lmao the poster is calling people losers and scumbags for being a teen on summer break or being an adult virgin?

talk about insecure
the worst losers and scumbags in the world are the ones that society heralds as heroes of capitalism, who don't think twice about destroying the livelihoods of thousands or even millions of people just for more money, the people who buy up property wholesale and turn it into rentals, driving up rent and evicting tenants who did nothing wrong. the people who knowingly put out dangerous products that kill, because paying fines and lawsuits is cheaper than fixing the problem. the people who wage war on innocent countries for their natural resources, while turning a blind eye to atrocities that their allies commit. those are the scumbags and losers.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75 and rofif