Gamers declare war. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Don McGowan, is the former chief legal officer of The Pokémon Company as well as a producer of the film "Pokemon: Detective Pikachu," in addition to having served General Counsel and a producer for Bungie, the company behind the Halo games. He wrote a long, now-deleted thread about how his job in the industry was to purge "a—holes" from gaming. He was responding to the consumer backlash against DEI consultancy companies like Sweet Baby Inc., calling anti-woke consumers "human garbage

*this guy obviously backing up this bs and sounds like a complete idiot and panderer. Foh.
Well, now he knows what most people think of what he is doing and he will have to start doing it in hiding.

This is great in a way, this means they are loosing legitimacy.

Next step is to show them the door, hopefully soon enough so that they don't do further damage.

Any employee that starts to complain that they were let go should be reprimanded and fired if they do it again--if the complaint was public this is an automatic let go.

Obviously, as long as these geniuses have big money and ESG (whatever the new name is) behind them they will remain in place. So the best we can do is pressure the companies that hire them so that they lessen the damage that DEI roles do in a company and to its products.

He's right tho, a--holes should be fired, he just did not know he was the top one.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Well, now he knows what most people think of what he is doing and he will have to start doing it in hiding.

This is great in a way, this means they are loosing legitimacy.

Next step is to show them the door, hopefully soon enough so that they don't do further damage.

Any employee that starts to complain that they were let go should be reprimanded and fired if they do it again--if the complaint was public this is an automatic let go.

Obviously, as long as these geniuses have big money and ESG (whatever the new name is) behind them they will remain in place. So the best we can do is pressure the companies that hire them so that they lessen the damage that DEI roles do in a company and to its products.

He's right tho, a--holes should be fired, he just did not know he was the top one.
A little off topic butttt still relevant in a sense of certain classes feeling privelaged and as if they can't be let go because of this feeling of being special.

Alot of my work in "Housing" deals with having night meetings and being all over the city which entails alot of walking. We had a elderly lady that just couldn't do tht anymore but my company still made accommodations and kept her on mainly in the office. Fast forward a few years ago we downsized and she was let go not because she was elderly but because she was excess we didn't need and she just couldn't do the work anymore. Of course she sued saying thy discriminated against her due to her age but she lost! Instead of being grateful thy still accommodated her and just retiring she sued and wasted ppls money.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Xbox doubling down with Sweet Baby Inc.

Pretends To Be Shocked GIF by MOODMAN

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

Thank god this one's not working at insomniac anymore

I honestly think that Rivet looked good enough and it's good that it's not oversexualized as the game is mostly for kids. Problem is the extreme approach from both ends like Stellar Blade is just too much and I would feel embarrassed to play the game in front of my family nor it makes any sense to be dressed like that just like Neir.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I honestly think that Rivet looked good enough and it's good that it's not oversexualized as the game is mostly for kids. Problem is the extreme approach from both ends like Stellar Blade is just too much and I would feel embarrassed to play the game in front of my family nor it makes any sense to be dressed like that just like Neir.
To be honest, sexy Rivet would be kinda weird, I'd have to start questioning if Insomniac were furries. Nothing wrong with that ofc but it's still funny since furries are the internet's whipping boy

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
do you ever go to beach? even most sports clubs has less then this. and other places too. all fashion etc..
people acting like it isn't a reality or ordinary people isn't dressing like that it is huge cap. women and men always wanted to be look and be attractive. look sexy.

the same way all western unhealthy overweight society crying about Eve's forms to feel better about themselves instead of reflecting how unhealthy they are.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
do you ever go to beach? even most sports clubs has less then this. and other places too. all fashion etc..
people acting like it isn't a reality or ordinary people isn't dressing like that it is huge cap. women and men always wanted to be look and be attractive. look sexy.

the same way all western unhealthy overweight society crying about Eve's forms to feel better about themselves instead of reflecting how unhealthy they are.
The thing is Rivet wasn't fat or anything like the "body positivity" shit. I think she was perfectly ok the way she ended up, not once did I stop and say "goddamn western devs, I wanted big boobs on her"

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

Haha, I'm from Oman (Arab+Muslim country) and dressing in a bikini, outside certain 5-star hotels, in public beaches is prohibited and you get fined for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The thing is Rivet wasn't fat or anything like the "body positivity" shit. I think she was perfectly ok the way she ended up, not once did I stop and say "goddamn western devs, I wanted big boobs on her"
i am talking about Eve mostly. but yeah, boobs, no boobs, ass, no ass, ordinary people are varied.
to pick one way or another way is okey, until political activist forcing you to do it one way or another.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
this isn't about baby sweet. but it is basically, what is happening.
i want to remind, this research is not even made in america, so those people are not that even crazy compared to america and still, those people has mental problems.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The original design wasn't even sexual in any way whatsoever from the concept are I've seen which makes this weirdos meltdown even more bizarre 🤣