Gaming News has become a depressing cycle of "gloom & doom" so I made a vow to NEVER...

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Buy an Xbox 💅

In all seriousness, the gaming industry is going through a rough & depressing cycle of bad/disappointing news 😤

I used to enjoy following Gaming News to follow up on new exciting ProjecT develoPmenTs from established devs 🥲

Now, I realized I need to GTFO of this cycle & start playing games instead of logging in gaming forums & fighting with other gamers in a petty way. I hate arguing to defend devs.

I miss video games when they were more simpler in their marketing approaches, but now its become a nuisance to try & follow one gaming project. The amount of FUD is unreal.

I think what I'm trying to say is: I won't be following general Gaming News anymore; only specific news from developers.

For Example: Kojima Productions Twitter account ♥️🙏🏻💙

No more r/games or even this forum except during hype events like Game Awards, SummerFest, Showcases, and other timed-events. Everyday news has becoming a chore to follow.

I'll see you all again on the 7th of December, Icon-Era 🙌

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Buy an Xbox 💅

In all seriousness, the gaming industry is going through a rough & depressing cycle of bad/disappointing news 😤

I used to enjoy following Gaming News to follow up on new exciting ProjecT develoPmenTs from established devs 🥲

Now, I realized I need to GTFO of this cycle & start playing games instead of logging in gaming forums & fighting with other gamers in a petty way. I hate arguing to defend devs.

I miss video games when they were more simpler in their marketing approaches, but now its become a nuisance to try & follow one gaming project. The amount of FUD is unreal.

I think what I'm trying to say is: I won't be following general Gaming News anymore; only specific news from developers.

For Example: Kojima Productions Twitter account ♥️🙏🏻💙

No more r/games or even this forum except during hype events like Game Awards, SummerFest, Showcases, and other timed-events. Everyday news has becoming a chore to follow.

I'll see you all again on the 7th of December, Icon-Era 🙌

I hate to say it, but some people seem to be more invested in the war, the PR cycle of news rather than actually just playing games.

The solution my friend is to just play games.

I really like Sony as a company but i am at the point where i am fed up with waiting for them to drop us a breadcrumb on what is in store for the future, it's not annoying anymore, it's infuriating.

Take a good break, play some of those Furry games you love so much, and come back stronger.

From the admin team at Icon

Kids In The Hall Comedy GIF by CBC