Gears Of War Designer Wants To See The Franchise On PS5

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
i was looking for like an hour ban but the shortest is one day, and that dirtbag @TubzGaming does not like it when i ban people.

I give @Gediminas a short 5 year time out last week, and tubz edited it back to 1 day,

SCUMBAG.
you can't hold me..
200.gif

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
This would actually be interesting to see after that Gears PS3 leak happened a while back. Honestly a new gears after releasing ports of the first 6 games would sell a lot better on PlayStation than Xbox!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This would actually be interesting to see after that Gears PS3 leak happened a while back. Honestly a new gears after releasing ports of the first 6 games would sell a lot better on PlayStation than Xbox!
I'm lukewarm on it but it's their best IP to me so I'm with it.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
He will shift 180 from a day to another if MS wants.

"I will say, when I look at a game like Gears Of War - and it's a great game, kudos to the team shipping on PC and Xbox - I'm not exactly sure who it helps in the industry by not being on PS."

😁

• fire
Reactions: ethomaz
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
"I will say, when I look at a game like Gears Of War - and it's a great game, kudos to the team shipping on PC and Xbox - I'm not exactly sure who it helps in the industry by not being on PS."

😁
Of course thts where the money is at and big install.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Damn you just reminded me about that.. They had a playable portion and all.