Gene Park: SKIP PUZZLE feature is immediately available in Spider-Man 2! you don’t have to wait for a patch!

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Gene Park, oh no!

ta GIF

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
WHAT? Washington Post gave Spider-man 2 a 3.5? A 7/10 basically?

So that's the lowest score... Washington Post always hates on PS games.

Edit: It says 88 for Washington Post on the Meta website.
Washington Post, are they politicd news site?
Why are they reviewing games lol

Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

I saw something 3.5 out of 5 maybe I was wrong.

Reactions: Bryank75

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023

Gene Park is the same guy who said Rift Apart was the best PS exclusive since Bloodborne. Over HZD, GOW 2018, SM1, and TLOU 2. It’s clear that he’s not a big fan of PS exclusives, idk why he reviews them. He’s a clown.

Reactions: Box and Bryank75

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Gene Park is the same guy who said Rift Apart was the best PS exclusive since Bloodborne. Over HZD, GOW 2018, SM1, and TLOU 2. It’s clear that he’s not a big fan of PS exclusives, idk why he reviews them. He’s a clown.

Another paid Microshit shill

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

I put him in the same category as Destin Legaire, Paul Tassi and all those clowns...

He wason Sacred Symbols for the GOW Ragnarok review discussion and just had bad things to say and tried to downplay it in every way.

He is an absolute Xbox shill, trying to present himself as fair and hiding behind his credentials. WaPo is also down the road from Microsoft head office.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I put him in the same category as Destin Legaire, Paul Tassi and all those clowns...

He wason Sacred Symbols for the GOW Ragnarok review discussion and just had bad things to say and tried to downplay it in every way.

He is an absolute Xbox shill, trying to present himself as fair and hiding behind his credentials. WaPo is also down the road from Microsoft head office.
It fucking sucks too, all the ps people play nice-nice with him because he's one of the media in-group, despite him stabbing them in the back at every opportunity. Wish PS would grow some backbone

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

Wait until you read his GoT review. Pure buffoonery.

But Starfield is perfect lol