Gene Park: SKIP PUZZLE feature is immediately available in Spider-Man 2! you don’t have to wait for a patch!

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
By the way, Park is Korean surname.

Anybody this person real name, just curious.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If people are saying SM2 is Insomniac’s Uncharted 2 moment. This could be their TLOU, I can’t wait!
They are going to make tht proprietary engine sing and do even more after being so familiar with it after sunset and the Spidey games! Can't wait.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I don't care about this person opinion about video games. Also I'm not skipping any puzzles

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
How the fuck Gene Park gave Starfield a perfect score. It's just incredulous. I thought he was a Nintendo Fanboy? He's a MS Shill too?

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
How the fuck Gene Park gave Starfield a perfect score. It's just incredulous. I thought he was a Nintendo Fanboy? He's a MS Shill too?
His coverage of that game was suspicious as fuck. From Todd interviews and Phil cock sucking and spamming starfield on his twitter feed. Sell out as fuck

Reactions: Edmund

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Gene Park is the same guy who said Rift Apart was the best PS exclusive since Bloodborne. Over HZD, GOW 2018, SM1, and TLOU 2. It’s clear that he’s not a big fan of PS exclusives, idk why he reviews them. He’s a clown.

That loser posted your comment on twitter 😂😂 He's now playing victim after being called out for being a hypocrite. But he gave Starfield a perfect score, so I know to never take anything he says seriously ever again. And Jeff Grubb showing his strong anti Sony bias yet again, disingenuous pricks like these don't belong in gaming at all.

Last edited: