Full 3.0 stream here:

All other Sumeru related drip here:

Combat and Mechanics:

Environnement and exploration:

Ennemies and Characters companions

Anime spot

P

peter42O

Long story short, I downloaded Genshin Impact and played for maybe 2 hours. It's not bad. Wish the speed of the character movement was faster but overall, reminds me of BOTW and Immortals Fenyx Rising in regards to the art style and collecting everything. This game makes me really want that rumored prequel/sequel to Immortals!!! lol

Will go back to Genshin tonight. One thing is for sure, it's definitely at least very early on, a very chill and relaxed game.

Reactions: SSfox
OP
OP
SSfox

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
I started Genshin day one when it was release on PS4, played it for 2-3 hours, but then Gacha system putt me off. Deleted the game but around a year later i got explained about the gacha and pity thing, so in a sens i could get a character i want if i do calculation right. it changed my view of the entire thing and played it again.

P

peter42O

The wishing system (characters and weapons). It should be unlock less than hour after starting the game.
I unlocked that and trials/challenges where you're fighting in an arena which I did for all four characters. Wishing system is im assuming micro-transactions and whatnot?

On a side note - im playing as the default character and was wondering, am I stuck with just a sword/melee weapon or can I get a bow to get with the sword? Switching between him and Amber if I remember correctly so I can use a bow is annoying.

OP
OP
SSfox

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
I unlocked that and trials/challenges where you're fighting in an arena which I did for all four characters. Wishing system is im assuming micro-transactions and whatnot?

On a side note - im playing as the default character and was wondering, am I stuck with just a sword/melee weapon or can I get a bow to get with the sword? Switching between him and Amber if I remember correctly so I can use a bow is annoying.
Yeah that's kinda like it. You can get those for free during events and quest ect.

Each character has a specific, main is sword, Amber is bow, Lisa is catalyst ect

Reactions: peter42O
Status
Not open for further replies.