Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

GVcixkuXgAEtLEz

Reactions: Umar and Entropi

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The one relationship where playstation has no power, herman better hope they keep releasing their games on the platform in the future

Reactions: Puff

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
The one relationship where playstation has no power, herman better hope they keep releasing their games on the platform in the future

Didn’t this game make billions on PlayStation? Why would they skip PlayStation in the near future?

Reactions: Shadow2027

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Didn’t this game make billions on PlayStation? Why would they skip PlayStation in the near future?
Because what mihoyo games make on playstation is a rounding error compared to what it makes on mobile and their own pc client. The power dynamics of the relationship when mihoyo only had genshin is completely different than what it is now where they have 3 games, Soon they will start earning more in revenue than the whole of playstation.

Reactions: Entropi

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Because what mihoyo games make on playstation is a rounding error compared to what it makes on mobile and their own pc client. The power dynamics of the relationship when mihoyo only had genshin is completely different than what it is now where they have 3 games, Soon they will start earning more in revenue than the whole of playstation.

Mihoyo gonna make over 30 billion in yearly revenue while it currently makes 3.8 billion?

Behave yourself.

Playstation revenue - 29.8 billion
Mihoyo revenue - 3.8 billion

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Mihoyo gonna make over 30 billion in yearly revenue while it currently makes 3.8 billion?

Behave yourself.

Mihoyo - 3.8 billion
Who cares about revenue?

Maybe Compare profits?

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Who cares about revenue?

Maybe Compare profits?

He brought up Mihoyo revenue overtaking Playstation so thats the reply he got.

Honestly not sure why it was even brought up in the first other than to shit on Sony by the usual suspects.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Good get for Microsoft and will grow Genshin even bigger than it already is. Played it a while back and it's really good. Reminded me of Immortals Fenyx Rising in regards to the art style and collecting resources. But felt like I would never catch up with the content the game offers unless I play only Genshin which im not going to do.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Behave yourself.

Mihoyo revenue - 3.8 billion
What part of "in the future they will make" you dont understand you absolute dolt.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
He brought up Mihoyo revenue overtaking Playstation so thats the reply he got.

Honestly not sure why it was even brought up in the first other than to shit on Sony by the usual suspects.
I see, i am appealing to profits as more important metric.

But i see where you came from 👍

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar