Genshin Impact is coming to Xbox and Game Pass on November

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
These were your words. Very different meaning.

From 3.8 billion to over 30 billion.

Soon right?

Numpty.
Ahh forget I am forgetting I am arguing with a guy who thinks Herman is a genius, we shall see in 5 years where mihoyo is and where playstation is

• haha
Reactions: SuperPotato

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Cool!! Hope xbox gamers have a great time with it! The gacha stuff makes it not for me, but I'm sure someone will enjoy it.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Ahh forget I am forgetting I am arguing with a guy who thinks Herman is a genius, we shall see in 5 years where mihoyo is and where playstation is

You haven’t forgot shit.

You’re diverting the discussion after being proven wrong. Everyone becomes a Hermen lover accordingly if they don’t agree with your drivel.

Why even bring this up in the first place?

What does this have to do with Genshin coming on Xbox?

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Playstation is doomed?
who said playstation is doomed lol, cant another game company become bigger than playstation, wtf is this dickriding lol as if saying some other company can earn more revenue than playstation is some crime

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
who said playstation is doomed lol, cant another game company become bigger than playstation, wtf is this dickriding lol as if saying some other company can earn more revenue than playstation is some crime
Personally, i don't think its possible in nearest 10 years. Especially for Miyoho.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

That’s not what you said earlier. No one cares who overtakes Sony.

Don’t try to move goalposts.

Mihoyo is nowhere near Playstation in revenue. They barely make 10% of PlayStation revenue.

Mihoyo are not overtaking Playstation soon.

That’s not dickriding. It’s you bullshitting and being proven wrong.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Personally, i don't think its possible in nearest 10 years. Especially for Miyoho.
That may happen or not but if anyone even tries to suggest that playstation may not remain no1 , the shills do get their feathers ruffled a lot here. And mihoyo have achieved in less than half a decade what most gaming companies took decades to achieve

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
That may happen or not but if anyone even tries to suggest that playstation may not remain no1 , the shills do get their feathers ruffled a lot here. And mihoyo have achieved in less than half a decade what most gaming companies took decades to achieve
Yeah, but next stages are more difficult as you need massive investments and luck with games. Look at all publishers, they can't reach even 10B with big IPs and legacy.

Whole nintendo makes like 12B, let that sink in.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
You started this whole bs dude.
where in did in any of my post say that playstation is doomed, I just said the partnership has shifted where playstation needs mihoyo games more than mihoyo needs playstation as a platform.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Playstation might not remain number 1 but suggesting Mihoyo will soon overtake Playstation in revenue is ridiculous.

Considering Playstation earns 26 billion more revenue each year.

Mihoyo - 3.8 billion
Playstation - 29.8 billion.

Microsoft after absorbing Bethesda and the worlds largest publisher called Activision Blizzard still hasn’t overtaken Playstation.

Nintendo after 40 years in the gaming business is at 12 billion.

Ridiculous claim from you.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
where in did in any of my post say that playstation is doomed, I just said the partnership has shifted where playstation needs mihoyo games more than mihoyo needs playstation as a platform.

And Mihoyo will soon overtake the whole of Playstation.

That was the BS.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024

Your firsr post reads like a console war comment. This thread isn't even about Playstation, lol.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Your firsr post reads like a console war comment. This thread isn't even about Playstation, lol.

Exactly.

Just the usual attempt to shit on Sony even when Sony have nothing to do with the topic.

By the usual suspects.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Playstation might not remain number 1 but suggesting Mihoyo will soon overtake Playstation in revenue is ridiculous.

Considering Playstation earns 26 billion more revenue each year.

Mihoyo - 3.8 billion
Playstation - 29.8 billion.

Microsoft after absorbing Bethesda and the worlds largest publisher called Activision Blizzard still hasn’t overtaken Playstation.

Nintendo after 40 years in the gaming business is at 12 billion.

Ridiculous claim from you.
Nvm we can agree to disagree, we shall see by 2030 if my claims are as ridiculous as you claim

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Nvm we can agree to disagree, we shall see by 2030 if my claims are as ridiculous as you claim

No.

Even if Sony doesn’t grow, Mihoyo isn’t getting to 30 billion from the current 3.8 billion in 2030 or anytime after.

To put things into perspective, Mihoyo would need to make Nintendo, EA, Activision Blizzard and Take 2 revenue combined to overtake Playstation.

Nintendo - 10.8 billion
Activision Blizzard - 7.5 billion
EA - 7.5 billion
Take 2 - 5.3 billion

Playstation - 29.8 billion

Stop embarrassing yourself.