ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
my point is they should be supporting Linux natively
In that case we will discuss if there is a market in Linux for games.

Do you believe launching games on Linux will substantially increase their game sales? Not sure about that because Linux is most used by non-gamers and the real market is corporate servers.

People here already says Somy doing Windows PC ports is a waste of time and money… imagine Linux PC ports.

In another side I agree with you the use of Proton is not support Linux at all… Valve focusing in Proton to Steam Deck basically killed any chance of Linux being a viable option as game platform.

Even devs that for hobby did Linux version of their games in the past won’t do anymore…

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
In that case we will discuss if there is a market in Linux for games.

Do you believe launching games on Linux will substantially increase their game sales? Not sure about that because Linux is most used by non-gamers and the real market is corporate servers.

People here already says Somy doing Windows PC ports is a waste of time and money… imagine Linux PC ports.

In another side I agree with you the use of Proton is not support Linux at all… Valve focusing in Proton to Steam Deck basically killed any chance of Linux being a viable option as game platform.

Even devs that for hobby did Linux version of their games in the past won’t do anymore…
many PC gamers are fed up with Windows, and once Windows 10 stops being supported, a lot of people will move over to Linux full time. Windows 11 is atrocious