Ghostwire Tokyo reaches 5 million players

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Game had potential, but everything ended up feeling shallow.

You know when people complain about ubisoft open world map markers?

Well this game is that on steroids, as it has a shit ton of them but on a small open world which makes it even worse.

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
I played the demo and deleted it after the first hour. How do devs think players will stick with their game when they are trying to overload them with the open world and all the shit to collect. The opening was cool but it gets repetitive quickly

Cyberbroly7

3 Jun 2023
That ain't no success...well Hi-Fi Rush was worse and got no cash back....Starfield won't make much for the budget either with PC and Xbox fans having It on GP

Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I mean it is on Gamepass so at least 20 million should have played it, no?

The narrative of Gamepass helping games to be know is just another fallacy.

Last edited:

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
I mean it is abainhe on Gamepass so at least 20 million should have played it, no?

The narrative of Gamepass helping games to be know is just another fallacy.
Yeah, its also on ps plus. No matter how you look at it those number are small. They should be much more if they are counting just downloads

Reactions: ethomaz

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Game had potential, but everything ended up feeling shallow.

You know when people complain about ubisoft open world map markers?

Well this game is that on steroids, as it has a shit ton of them but on a small open world which makes it even worse.
I personally felt this game was too late for its time it felt like an early 2000's design. Definitely would've been received back then.

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
I personally felt this game was too late for its time it felt like an early 2000's design. Definitely would've been received back then.
Yeah i sort of agree, its got a vibe that would fit perfectly with low res graphics