GI.Biz: PS5 sales surge over 300% in the UK during February, Xbox down 5%, Switch down 29%

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
lmao at some in era saying MS don't want to sell consoles... it's 2023 and people are still believing this shit.
It’s like they think MS is so omnipotent that, not matter WHAT happens, it was always exactly the way The Prophet Phil planned it to go.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Same comment as Japan thread.

Sony needs 300% increase across the world to reach these 7 million shipped in Q4.

24 Jun 2022
Era, for whatever reason has in fact taken an extrmely hard xbox turn as of late.

As of late? It's been that way since at least the middle of last year. It has gotten much worst recently though; if you go in the MS/ABK thread you see dolts like Tigerfish419, Mauler X, Sullivan etc. basically competing to see who can sperg out on Xnut the hardest. It's very embarrassing to genuine discussion on a topic like that when mods and staff not only let that happen, but let people like them basically circular reason and gaslight any challenges to their opinion, with no consequence.

If it just stayed contained in that thread then I could assume it acting as a quarantine for those types of diehards, but they're in other threads doing more or less the same thing. That is both condoning and normalizing the behavior across the forum.

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
As of late? It's been that way since at least the middle of last year. It has gotten much worst recently though; if you go in the MS/ABK thread you see dolts like Tigerfish419, Mauler X, Sullivan etc. basically competing to see who can sperg out on Xnut the hardest. It's very embarrassing to genuine discussion on a topic like that when mods and staff not only let that happen, but let people like them basically circular reason and gaslight any challenges to their opinion, with no consequence.

If it just stayed contained in that thread then I could assume it acting as a quarantine for those types of diehards, but they're in other threads doing more or less the same thing. That is both condoning and normalizing the behavior across the forum.
Don't forget token aussie. Also its been since 2019 (so since gamepass) that era had a hard on for xbox.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I don’t see playstation falling out of first place in any region anytime soon.

Nintendo might see a spike when zelda comes out but i dont think it will last that long considering all the other games releasing before and after it.

I think the Switch got a couple of good grace years due to the current gen stock shortage and pandemic but i think sales are gonna continue to fall until they release their next console

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I don’t see playstation falling out of first place in any region anytime soon.

Nintendo might see a spike when zelda comes out but i dont think it will last that long considering all the other games releasing before and after it.

I think the Switch got a couple of good grace years due to the current gen stock shortage and pandemic but i think sales are gonna continue to fall until they release their next console
Switch needs a successor badly

24 Jun 2022
There is a reason of the skyrocketing "take over" of Neil Druckamn.

i heard Jaffe that he is not working for sony anymore. he has a contract with sony. just like Mark Cerny.

i don't think a lot of people realized how fricking huge Factions could be. literally could become the benchmark of GaaS.

If he has a contract and doing work for them on the terms of the contract, then that literally means he is still working for them.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty