GI: Star Wars Outlaws has sold around 800,000 copies

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Bro not everyone is like you and has time to waste on a mediocre 7/10 game, The game is at a 3.87 rating on PSN which is a joke for a modern AAA star wars game, Cat Quest 3 is better rated.

The analysts already downgraded sales expectations to 5 million by june 2025 before launch but the numbers are still lower lmfao.

True and I can see if expectations was say 10m and went down to 7-8m, I can see that but to possibly not hit 1m on a STAR WARS game is shocking. Battlefront 2 was worse and yet sold much more. I can easily see and understand Outlaws underperforming but not doing bad/horrible numbers.

On the positive side for me, Avatar and Outlaws underperforming to put it nicely is great because Massive can go back to what I truly care about - The Division 3. Hope they release those two Outlaws expansions quickly, wrap it up and move on.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Expected though given what they showed before launch. I wonder if the majority of the 800K was from pre-orders.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I thought, preorders was crazy good? CEO have said it, while hiding numbers from investors, if it weren't red flags, i don't know what is.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Disney Wars continuing to decay the brand. This is partly the result of garbage like acolyte. Star Wars ended the day Lucas sold it to white slavers.

At least that’s what I would like to say…. but one day of tracking and early access period isn’t exactly enough for any conclusions.

But then again, with early access and two days into its retail release Warhammer sold 2 million.

Thank you gamers. Voting with your wallet will save the industry.

Reactions: Sloane_Ranger