God of War Ragnarök Valhalla file size revealed: 7.6 GB and Valhalla will be Epilogue. Plus patch notes.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Yeah, perfecto.

After playing 5h, i realize how i missed Kratos 😁
And how other games just inferior.

With the way this DLC ends… I can’t believe people were even entertaining an Atreus game

This franchise is on the path to becoming Sonys Zelda if the direction that they seen to be going in is what I think it is

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Eye rolling that Rogue-like Mode is the new Tacked-on Multiplayer, but I'm still gonna play the shit out of this and Last of Us.
Last of Us rouge resonates with me due to the survival nature of the game - live, don’t die. Here I’m not so sure. I feel these modes can take away some of the magic of the base game, a peak behind the curtain, like horde modes.

Reactions: flaccidsnake

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
With the way this DLC ends… I can’t believe people were even entertaining an Atreus game

This franchise is on the path to becoming Sonys Zelda if the direction that they seen to be going in is what I think it is
Yeah, it’s getting whimsical instead of brooding. Regnarock was not for me with all the disjointed nonsense.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Last of Us rouge resonates with me due to the survival nature of the game - live, don’t die. Here I’m not so sure. I feel these modes can take away some of the magic of the base game, a peak behind the curtain, like horde modes.
Yes! horde mode is a perfect example. Is it actually worse than nothing? Probably not, but it can sort of cheapen the overall package. Like a double album that only has a single album's worth of good songs.

Reactions: Shmunter

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
So, there’s story in the DLC? I don’t think I’ll have the patience for it but there’s always YouTube

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
So, there’s story in the DLC? I don’t think I’ll have the patience for it but there’s always YouTube
It's a lot bigger and more complex than people thought. They could sell it as a standalone game like Ghost of Tsushima Legends. Crazy that it's free.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023

images

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Honestly this DLC has surprised me, in so many ways. I wasn't expecting there to be so much story content. The gameplay is addicting as well.

I appreciate the callbacks to the OG trilogy so much. Still the peak of the Series for me. I guess this DLC, is kinda like the Ascension of the reboot