Gran Turismo 7 Updates [OT] Update 1.49 Out Now. Brings 6 New Cars and Physics Simulation Model Update.

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Hvnt played in a minute but im about to throw my VR goggles on and be immersed!
Hmm if I do get it (GT 7)... Then I guess it won't be with a VR headset for me as I do prefer to game the old-school way lol... But I guess I might try it someday just to see if it's something I might love or not... But hey it's not a bad thing to be part of the game as it improves the experience for the gamers into this kind of stuff (y)

Reactions: Gamernyc78

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
This game keeps on given lmfao. Now let’s see how the new physics and tyre wear and temperature affects everything but knowing polyphone they will brake something. But still love them 🤣

Reactions: Gamernyc78

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Hmm if I do get it (GT 7)... Then I guess it won't be with a VR headset for me as I do prefer to game the old-school way lol... But I guess I might try it someday just to see if it's something I might love or not... But hey it's not a bad thing to be part of the game as it improves the experience for the gamers into this kind of stuff (y)
Bruh this game in VR and whell is absolutely bonkers.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
This has to be one of the finest games ever made. I love GT for its cleanliness and beauty, on top of its precise detail and unreal AI. Gonna download again.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
This game keeps on given lmfao. Now let’s see how the new physics and tyre wear and temperature affects everything but knowing polyphone they will brake something. But still love them 🤣
Lol like clockwork