Gran Turismo 7 Was Built for PSVR 2 From Day One, Says Kazunori Yamauchi

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt7-built-for-psvr2-from-day1-20230205/

20970866135566473.jpg

D

Deleted member 417

This was my first thought first time I saw the game. It had a 'feel' and 'look' about it that just made it feel very VR-y. That's not a negative

Reactions: Heisenberg007

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
That was know since GTS experiments with VR.
Kaz said the future GT should be full VR.

I believe GTPlanet asked again because some bitter guys were trying to say VR in GT7 was a lazy patch make in rush lol

I can understand why these guys are mad because the nothing new show from FM didn’t generate good vibe while PSVR2 GT7 exploded good impressions.

Less than 3 weeks to go.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It's peace of mind to know that.... it is the type of quality I expect from PlayStation. Bespoke.... perfectly fitted, like an expertly hand crafted set of drawers or a harp made by a master craftsman.

There's never any of that jank or glitchiness that you see rampant in many other developers games.

That, I assume is even more important in VR, where the first person image lets you investigate things far more closely.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
And this is why I'm out again.

This place is nothing but PS fans who can't help but bring up Xbox in every other comment.

It's incredibly boring shit.
Just out of curiosity, do you not see Xbox only people, including Microsoft themselves blaming Sony for all their own problems?

Also we have fans of all types here. Everyone is welcome. Just not clowns of any variety, no matter what they like.