Gran Turismo Sport has been delisted from the PS Store

D

Deleted member 223

Could you be more overdramatic?
Could you stop bending over for Sony maybe?

Considering that's a practical impossibility...... well, it's what it's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
So, the "negative doomsday preachers" turned out to be right, huh?

Enjoy your digutal only future, suckers!

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gediminas
D

Deleted member 223

Imagine being in the process of getting the plat....stuck at 95% after committing.

Buying the game on the resale market in the third world after finally saving up for it ..... Oops!

List is endless of fucked up scenarios for current and future consumers of the game.

Somehow the pom pom "Sony tat on the buttcheeks" cheerleaders think everyone lives in a perfect information or informed environment. Worse yet, find it reasonably acceptable under the current timeframe of merely 6 years

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Could you stop bending over for Sony maybe?

Considering that's a practical impossibility...... well, it's what it's.

This isn't just a out Sony, every time some old game has it's servers shut down you have people throwing a fit online. Always rhe same knee jerk reaction when in reality the games had like 3 people still playing at most.

D

Deleted member 223

Even EA has servers up for something like fucking PVZ: GW last I checked.

EA - the scum of the scum.

Somehow we gonna play pretend and focus on worst offending examples to pretend it's normal or normalized going by those accounts... and of course lumping "angelic" Sony there like there is nothing wrong about it - business as usual.

No it's not. Stop it!

Same rationale for killing PS3 PSN... then after all the back n forth bullshit you find out through leaks there are still 2 mill hooked to that platform. But that won't stop idiots from trying to rationalize Sony going for the kill... "no big deal" "time to make the move" "their fault" (poor shaming) etc....

Corporate bootlicking is a disease, and it needs treatment. Defaulting to the corporate rationale before any other consideration is literal bot command in action. It's not the folks pointing out the BS or demanding better that got it wrong.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Even EA has servers up for something like fucking PVZ: GW last I checked.

EA

Somehow focus on worst offending practices and try to pretend it's normal or normalized. No it's not. Stop it!
I mean tlou online is still up as well as other games with a strong mp hardcore following. I go back as well to UC4 mp regularly and still play online and tht game released in 2016. It's not like Sony is arbitrarily shutting down servers just to shut them.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I mean tlou online is still up as well as other games with a strong mp hardcore following. I go back as well to UC4 mp regularly and still play online and tht game released in 2016. It's not like Sony is arbitrarily shutting down servers just to shut them.
No, don’t you see? It’s all conspiracy to take everything away from you! Licensing deals never expired in the past! The fact that most games never saw a second printing and would disappear after that sold out is a a myth! Sony could keep selling GT Sport FOREVER if they didn’t want to drain our precious bodily fluids!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
No, don’t you see? It’s all conspiracy to take everything away from you! Licensing deals never expired in the past! The fact that most games never saw a second printing and would disappear after that sold out is a a myth! Sony could keep selling GT Sport FOREVER if they didn’t want to drain our precious bodily fluids!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
Just was at GTplanet and the shutting down of servers timeline was in line with every other GT release. Polyphony usually shuts down previous game servers six months after a new release, GT Sport was actually left on longer. Not saying this is gd because I think servers should stay on but it's consistent with what Polyphony has been doing for years. I don't even think Sony is making tht call more like Polyphony is.

• they're_right_you_know

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Just was at GTplanet and the shutting down of servers timeline was in line with every other GT release. Polyphony usually shuts down previous game servers six months after a new release, GT Sport was actually left on longer. Not saying this is gd because I think servers should stay on but it's consistent with what Polyphony has been doing for years. I don't even think Sony is making tht call more like Polyphony is.
SCE knows the best way to manage Poly’s is to let them manage themselves, and the players have clearly transitioned.

Let the braying ninnies screech about it, I doubt any of them play the games, or they’d have made the switch if they were serious about online racing by this point.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
D

Deleted member 223

Doesn't really matter whether it's selective or arbitrary. In these cases, proper transparency with the community is key. But of course from their high horse, they got the TOS and that's that.

It's what it's then.

Maybe they should start marketing the fact that they will kill the game's online portion after 6 years (going by precedent). You know be upfront about it with customers before they make the purchasing decision. At least then everybody knows from the day of purchase there is a ticking clock set to expire at exactly that timeframe or close about. That way consumers know what they're signing up for. Except of course, they won't market a negative upfront or even on the back of the box. Somehow that is not wrong or sleazy but the contrary, "reasonable", "acceptable", and "normalized" - according to a certain crowd. The amount of mental gymnastic hoops that basically boils down to "Sony knows something you don't" "Sony is right"..... somehow that ape like hierarchical behavior is what others should emulate. Literal idiots.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

KiryuRealty

28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Doesn't really matter whether it's selective or arbitrary. In these cases, proper transparency with the community is key. But of course from their high horse, they got the TOS and that's that.

It's what it's then.
They announced this MONTHS ago, and GT7 went on its deepest discounts so far AFTER the announcement.

Keep screeching, the adults will just move on with our lives.

D

Deleted member 223

If you could move on you would have me on ignore like you said you would, but you can't.

Specially when under the perception that Sony's tits are being squeezed - high trigger point. Gotta learn to stop pretending being something you're not.

• haha

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
If you could move on you would have me on ignore like you said you would, but you can't.

Specially when under the perception that Sony's tits are being squeezed - high trigger point. Gotta learn to stop pretending being something you're not.

We all know what he is, its ok dude

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah, no it doesn't

anyways....
Smh Bro dont come on here to troll, thanks.

Alot more articles too and official numbers but I won't bother. We like to back up opinions here with facts and data.

Last edited: