Granblue Fantasy: Relink" PS4/PS5 demo out now. |UP| 1/27/24 Preload is up! 52 gbs

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I need to finish my backlog before I play new games

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
It's based on a fighting game, Grandblue Fantasy Versus. That game's been out for a minute for PS consoles & PC.

Also, IIRC this would be only the 3rd fighting game series getting an RPG spinoff. The other two are Virtua Fighter Quest and Samurai Showdown RPG.

This isn't true :

Granblue Fantasy[a] is a Japanese role-playing video game developed by Cygames for Android, iOS and web browsers, which first released in Japan in March 2014.

The OG game is a turn based mobile/web browser Gacha RPG.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It's based on a fighting game, Grandblue Fantasy Versus. That game's been out for a minute for PS consoles & PC.

Also, IIRC this would be only the 3rd fighting game series getting an RPG spinoff. The other two are Virtua Fighter Quest and Samurai Showdown RPG.
The fighting game is a spinoff of the MMO Granblue (NO D) Fantasy, and so is this action RPG.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

I just assumed the fighting games were the spinoffs.

The OG game is a turn based mobile/web browser Gacha RPG.
(y)

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I'm trying the "quests" and it's like Monster Hunter and Tales. A lot more hardcore than I thought.

I did multiple full screen damage with my party members to the Quakodille and he's still like half HP 🫠

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Been looking forward to Granblue for a while and will download and play the demo this weekend.

Quick question though - can you play fully solo without AI team mates always being with you or is that a mandatory thing? Thanks.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
i liked demo. those extra quests are just battle arena basically. got all rewards. if someone liked something like Tales of Arise, it will be up in their alley :)
going to be first game this year for me.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
i liked demo. those extra quests are just battle arena basically. got all rewards. if someone liked something like Tales of Arise, it will be up in their alley :)
going to be first game this year for me.
Is it floaty combat? E.g. Like Code Vein?