FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Leaked footage of kaz working on this update
cook-chef.gif

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Seems like you get the lexus lfa by just complete one of the licences.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Sophy is very underwhelming. Even on the hardest setting they are super easy to beat. The opponents behave better for sure, they are not scripted and you can actually have some proper racing (kind of), but it's too easy.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Sophy is very underwhelming. Even on the hardest setting they are super easy to beat. The opponents behave better for sure, they are not scripted and you can actually have some proper racing (kind of), but it's too easy.
Prof in the menu, Master in the race menu(if you unlocked the Super Lisence)

It's the exact AI in the playtest in March.

Also the AI are extremely petty. I love it.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Prof in the menu, Master in the race menu(if you unlocked the Super Lisence)

It's the exact AI in the playtest in March.

Also the AI are extremely petty. I love it.

No it isn't. Just check what any of the regular youtube sim racers like SuperGT or TheKie25 say about it. It's much slower. I can beat it and I'm not nearly as good as them, whereas they couldn't beat the previous sophy on the max level of difficulty.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Also handicap bonus is back, I hope somebody comes up with grinding script for this one.
No it isn't. Just check what any of the regular youtube sim racers like SuperGT or TheKie25 say about it. It's much slower. I can beat it and I'm not nearly as good as them, whereas they couldn't beat the previous sophy on the max level of difficulty.
Who are those?

I saw in a forum everyone share that one trick.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Also handicap bonus is back, I hope somebody comes up with grinding script for this one.

Who are those?

I saw in a forum everyone share that one trick.

You said it's the same level as the playtest. It isn't. The AI is much better than standard AI and you can have a good race, great even, but it's much slower. They actually slow me down and I'm not a great driver.

Those are YouTubers, as I told you, with one of them being an actual professional driver.

Reactions: historia

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
You said it's the same level as the playtest. It isn't. The AI is much better than standard AI and you can have a good race, great even, but it's much slower. They actually slow me down and I'm not a great driver.

Those are YouTubers, as I told you, with one of them being an actual professional driver.
Albeit not sure let me test it later after I wake up.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Another thing I noticed - In GR2 and GR1 cars, Sophy is overly aggressive. Sometimes you'll be side-by-side with it and it will literally push you out of the track.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Good get that mp4.

Man so excited for the reward cars. Basically you get the lfa, amg black edition and mp4.

Amazing shit
All gold seem bit hard to get.

MS-10 doesn't have that stupid wet road & normal tire bs.

Reactions: SLB1904