voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
it will surely look amazing, these guys know Unreal from what ive heard

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I remember when gears used to be a big deal during 360 days
Arent gears still a huge franchise on xbox? Im not aware about the sales report tho..this is gona be the last gears anyway ( if people play the gears 5 i think you will get that impression) so at least one last ride

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Arent gears still a huge franchise on xbox? Im not aware about the sales report tho..this is gona be the last gears anyway ( if people play the gears 5 i think you will get that impression) so at least one last ride
Halo, Gears, and Forza.

Reactions: Airbus

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Coalition cancelled their 2 projects last year. Although they can push one out relatively quicker than a new IP. This is the next carrot on the stick trick after Hellblade 2 is out.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Time to end this franchise for a while. Imagine if PS was releasing a killzone 7 by now... tired AF. Technically they are great games and MP is still good but the campaigns have been mediocre since the Xbox one era.
Agreed. While I am looking forward to Gears 6 so they can end this story, it’s time to lay the franchise to rest. They need to try an all new project.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Keep Gears 6 expectations in check. People hyped up Hivebusters graphics too, saying it was some of the best graphics ever, I tried it out on PC at 4k max settings and it really wasn't that impressive. Still look great but doesn't come close to TLOU2

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
None. They will create their own ending. Gears 5 endings were idiotic.
I think they will continue with one of those endings ( JD/Dell)

Gears 4 got everything right but it get silly in 5

I like the open world part but the story is a let down there

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
I hate how gaming "journalists" are really just corporate fluffers. Could you imagine if healthcare journalists existed just to hype up the next drug with no context of if it actually works or not? If meteorologists tried selling every storm as the next hurricane. "Oh who knows, maybe it could be, stick around to find out." If politics journalists... hahaha... okay, you don't have to imagine too hard for that one.

200w.gif

In December 2023 (weeks 49 to 52), the number of weekly deaths in EU and EFTA countries was above the 2016-2019 average and represented 39 166 additional deaths above the baseline. Most deaths were recorded in the first week of December.

In December 2023 (weeks 49 to 52), the five regions most affected in terms of additional deaths were El Hierro, Spain (400%, week 49), Außerfern, Austria (400%, week 50), Arr. Soignies, Belgium (360 %, week 51), Arr. Verviers - communes francophones, Belgium (281 %, week 51) and Bezirk Verviers - Deutschsprachige Gemeinschaft (278 %, week 50).
Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Slightly off topic I know

Personally I think they should just remake gears, the whole colourful/woke angle turned me off. It's amazing that Microsoft have the ability to make people lose interest in their franchises that were once great.

Last edited:

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
They should release a standalone multiplayer version of gears to avoid fracturing the playerbase with each game. I'd play MP, not interested in the campaigns anymore.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
There are only 4 PS4 games that are 30fps only. It would be weird to see Gears being the 5th. Obviously will have 60fps mode, no need insider info to guess this.
the same as starfield? hellblade?