TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Bumping the Mega Leak....

Getting some Scarface vibes from the supposed story.
scarface dancing GIF

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Bumping the Mega Leak....

Getting some Scarface vibes from the supposed story.
I haven't read the full story, as I'd rather not spoil it for myself, given RDR2 story was excellent! Hope the gameplay is a bit more refined though.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75 and EDMIX
OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I haven't read the full story, as I'd rather not spoil it for myself, given RDR2 story was excellent! Hope the gameplay is a bit more refined though.

I didn't as well. Not really sure if I'm gonna play, but not going to spoil myself.

Reactions: Cragarmi

EDMIX

They really need to release GT6 asap.
GTA5 has been out way to long without a follow up, Other then PS3/4/5 re-releases over and over.
So i am looking forward to something new.

If anyone is owed the time to develop, its Rockstar. They have so much money, they can reveal when the game is damn near finished lol

I personally like how they do their reveal / releases. So I at least hope the reveal window of all this is true to see what was false, true, fake etc.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Big gamble from Take-Two on their lifeline and cash cow. Not sure it's gonna pay off for them. Better involve a lot sexualized teases for the teens with those female protags... otherwise... not sure about the staying power. You could end up with a GTAIV instead of a GTA V in your hands. Know your audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.