Guess the Metacritic score for GOW: Ragnarok - Win 1 month of Icon Extra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Depending on where you live, one of the IconEra founders will come at your place and slaps you on the ass cheeks. Usually they send @Sircaw , though, as it seems he enjoys it the most.
exhibit A, I am your man
Sexy Dance GIF by KPopSource

Exhibit B,

My Big Fat Fabulous Life Dancing GIF by TLC

@Bryank75 will smack those cheeks for you

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Ohhhhh is it Korea?

If it's the guy who wrote the 3 paragraphs explaining how he was flooded with 'attacks' from GOW fans and that he is an indie developer and has a different perspective etc.... then he is from Korea His name is something like Hyun Bae (or something like that)

Reactions: ethomaz

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
If it's the guy who wrote the 3 paragraphs explaining how he was flooded with 'attacks' from GOW fans and that he is an indie developer and has a different perspective etc.... then he is from Korea His name is something like Hyun Bae (or something like that)
An 8 I can understand unless you just hate these types of games. And if you hate these kind of games, you shouldnt be reviewing them.
Im now interested to see what other games he’s scored

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Yeap this guy ;)

From what I understand why he we is still an indie having to side job at IGN Korea… like what is wrong with make games “comfortable to everybody enjoy”?

Fgz5N7DaAAU83a8

I wanted to see which indie games he worked regards “punctum, innovation, creativity”.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Yeap this guy ;)

From what I understand why he we is still an indie having to side job at IGN Korea… like what is wrong with make games “comfortable to everybody enjoy”?

Fgz5N7DaAAU83a8

I wanted to see which indie games he worked regards “punctum, innovation, creativity”.
Wait so the reviewer thinks Cory is the director of Ragnarok so am I reading it wrong?

Reactions: Bryank75
D

Deleted member 13

Where is his review at? I'm curious to read it.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Where is his review at? I'm curious to read it.
You can try with Google translate.

BTW he asked Open Critic to change the words in the summary because the original translation looked way provocative (in an insult way) so he asked to change for a more friendly translation.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
My favourite takeaway is marking GOW a 6/10 for being DLC while giving Just Dance a 7/10.

Yeah, that anticipated sequel to one of the best games of the last gen isn't as good as a yearly update to Just Dance.

Hopefully Steveweiser give him a job since they are a match made in heaven.

Edit: You can have opinions and if you want to mark down what you see as not pushing the game forward then fine. The problem is where you are satisfied with a yearly update of a game that doesn't change bar the songs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.