Hajime Tabata new AAA Game Images have reportedly been revealed

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
In 2018 Hajime Tabata decided to leave Square Enix to form his own studio, which is now known as JP Games. According to reports, the studio is working on two AAA titles, but details are scarce.

Possible new screenshots of the new AAA game that Hajime is involved in have been revealed. .Not much is known about these two new projects, however the JP Games website has been updated with some screenshots that appear to be from these new games

Clique para ver a imagem em tamanho original

• Surprised
Reactions: Airbus and Box

Mild Conviction

13 Jan 2023
Possibly trying his hand at another open-world action-RPG with lots of spectacle?

I don't mind it. As long as it has controls better than XV's "literally just hold the attack button down" approach.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Neat but "good graphics" in a screenshot are a dime a dozen these days. Level Infinite has a truck load of self-described "AAA" games with good screenshots. But then you read between the lines and see they are all multiplayer based GaaS shit with China-styled monetization and laugh it all off.

Edit: Just looked at this guy's wikipedia and his games are mobile trash and PC ports. Why are people excited again? Isn't S-E's Japanese mobile output some of the most abusive stuff in the industry towards players?

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
One of them is in the metaverse i think Tabata said
Yeah, there's a FF Type-0 styled "quick play RPG" that is multiplayer focused and then a title less far along that aims to be a big open world AAA game. Good luck guys, I guess....

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
motivational just do it GIF

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Who do we think is publishing? I remember he hinted at what the games were a long time ago but never said whose publishing them. Im guessing square enix.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Who do we think is publishing? I remember he hinted at what the games were a long time ago but never said whose publishing them. Im guessing square enix.
He left SE so I assume they may want to avoid each other.

I think Bandai Namco or specially Sony are more likely candidates.