‘Halo’ Canceled at Paramount+ After Two Seasons

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Watched the first season, bang average sci-fi fare. Not even sure it's canon.

It’s not. It was fan fiction. And everything that didn’t involve Halsey and chief was terrible. Season 2 was worse than the first somehow. I didn’t mind the chief casting much… was fine with Pablo. Like I said, only chief and Halsey were decent.

Kwan Ha was cringe and cancer to the show and story in every scene. And they outdid themselves in the pandering Olympics with the fat, blind, gay and albino spartan (this actually happened). It was not daring or brave character writing…shit, worhtless of zero value and story contribution.

To think that the fall of reach ended up being a wet fart …

Halo the series is a giant pile of shit and so is 343…. I expect AI to write better tv than whatever the fuck this abomination was.

Being a Halo or Star Wars fan these days … I would feel pity for you and how stupid you are. It’s similar to saying you like the taste of human feces.

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It’s not. It was fan fiction. And everything that didn’t involve Halsey and chief was terrible. Season 2 was worse than the first somehow. I didn’t mind the chief casting much… was fine with Pablo. Like I said, only chief and Halsey were decent.

Kwan Ha was cringe and cancer to the show and story in every scene. And they outdid themselves in the pandering Olympics with the fat, blind, gay and albino spartan (this actually happened). It was not daring or brave character writing…shit, worhtless of zero value and story contribution.

To think that the fall of reach ended up being a wet fart …

Halo the series is a giant pile of shit and so is 343…. I expect AI to write better tv than whatever the fuck this abomination was.

Being a Halo or Star Wars fan these days … I would feel pity for you and how stupid you are. It’s similar to saying you like the taste of human feces.
Not even fan fiction, the showrunners didn't even care that it was based on a game series.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I want to see a reason to even keep 343 as producers for the IP. For what reason? Based on what friggin merits? The direction of the show is on them too. Friggin hacks

Everything 343 has done with Halo has been trash and each product less successful than the last.

I could fix Halo. Pay me

Reactions: Hezekiah

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I tried twice to watch it. It was dreck. The IP has potential for live action but squandered. No point continuing the shit. Reboot it in a few years rather than keep it on life support. 343 destroying a successful franchise handed to them within 10 years is impressive. Doing nothing would have done less damage.