Halo Franchise Director Frank O'Connor may have left Microsoft

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
A recently fired 343 dev on ree pretty much had public meltdown in their “halo needing a reboot” thread yesterday. Even went as far as blaming fan rhetoric as to why MS gutted them so hard. Yes, blame the fans. So weak.

Then I had to read a bunch of braindead and stupid suggestions about making halo a third person action rpg because that’s what every 14 year old thinks games should be… because stupid.

:ROFLMAO:
I can’t believe a dev dared to engage with those whiny b*tches and even had a meltdown over it.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
A recently fired 343 dev on ree pretty much had public meltdown in their “halo needing a reboot” thread yesterday. Even went as far as blaming fan rhetoric as to why MS gutted them so hard. Yes, blame the fans. So weak.

Then I had to read a bunch of braindead and stupid suggestions about making halo a third person action rpg because that’s what every 14 year old thinks games should be… because stupid.

Link please.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Why do they even give resetera the time of day? It's worse than Gaf ever was.