Not open for further replies.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
The beta or "flight" for the Halo Infinite co-op campaign has been pushed back until sometime later this or next week after being widely expected to start on July 11, 2022. “You’ll soon be able to take the fight to the Banished with your friends and family in the upcoming flight which is targeted to run from the week of July 11,” the developer behind the game, 343 Industries, announced back in June.

The news comes from Community Director Brian Jarrard who described on Twitter how “the team is still working on our upcoming Halo Infinite network co-op insider flight build. While we always said our ‘target was the week of July 11,’ many sites reported it simply as ‘starting July 11.’ Still hoping for this week, but it will not start today.”

Halo-Infinite-UNSC-Marine-Funny-Quotes-3.jpg

Jarrard explained that 343 Industries ran into some as of yet unresolved problems. "Flighting is fluid as the process entails discovering issues in initial rings and resolving them before expanding to a larger audience," he wrote. "A few issues were discovered in our current flight ring and the team is working to address.”

"Apologies to folks who expected the flight today,” Jarrard continued. “We're eager to get this into your hands, but we also want to ensure it's a positive and worthwhile flight experience. Still targeting this week, but it's day by day as work continues. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
It says right there plain as day that it wasn't actually delayed. It was incorrectly reported that it starts July 11th.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Now time for people to see that no one actually wants this and it was a waste of resources.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: nominedomine

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Now time for people to see that no one actually wants this and it was a waste of resources.
Um no.... this is like the most important reason people held off from playing this game. This is all people talked about when this game was coming out.

• haha
Reactions: Vertigo

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Um no.... this is like the most important reason people held off from playing this game. This is all people talked about when this game was coming out.

FAKE NEWS.

What reetard era whines about is meaningless. Absolutely no one gives a shit about Halo co-op.

“Bu bu no split screen no buy…”

Absolutely no one will give a shit and the game will crater further with the drop… guaranteed.

They wasted time with this. Too late and no one cares.

2 Jul 2022
NY
www.twitch.tv
Campaign coop is one of those things that I have classic memories with across the Halo franchise but will be played by less than one percent of the playerbase. It’s sad to say but I feel like it’s just taking resources from other places that the game needs work.

Reactions: Katajx

Katajx

8 Jul 2022
FAKE NEWS.

What reetard era whines about is meaningless. Absolutely no one gives a shit about Halo co-op.

Absolutely no one will give a shit and the game will crater further with the drop… guaranteed.

Plenty of people enjoyed playing the Halo co-op. If you didn’t then maybe go out yourself in the corner by yourself lol

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Whats the campaign like overall? I loved Halo 1 - Reach. Especially Coop. I will try Coop with my brother eventually. We done the other Halo’s together

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
FAKE NEWS.

I gotta say I might be in the lower percentage, but I only played Halo for Co-op lol.
And Id like split screen too :p

But I think at this point the main fanbase is multiplayer only and its not like something like Co-op is gonna bring the game back. It should of launched all together

Katajx

8 Jul 2022
Campaign coop is one of those things that I have classic memories with across the Halo franchise but will be played by less than one percent of the playerbase. It’s sad to say but I feel like it’s just taking resources from other places that the game needs work.
Game can use some improvements and features across the board.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Nice, then its worth it.
Surprised 343 pulled off a compaign like combat evolved after Halo 4/5. Halo 4 killed me off the series
They nailed the campaign, Combat Evolved is one of my favorite games of all time and I honestly think this was better. So there's no real issue with the campaign. The issues basically stem from a lack of content in the multiplayer.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
They nailed the campaign, Combat Evolved is one of my favorite games of all time and I honestly think this was better. So there's no real issue with the campaign. The issues basically stem from a lack of content in the multiplayer.

That sounds good enough for me.
Im not much of a multiplayer PVP kinda guy anyway. Very rarely on Cod or Street Fighter etc. Rocket League or Battlefront a bit.
But overall I prefer PVE multiplayer games or Co-op etc

I did really get into Destiny PVP because of the platinum trophy. I went back years later for the final trophy and was killing it in PVP ( the only time ever in a shooter PVP, I suck at them usually).

I felt drunk on power compared the newbs lol

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
That sounds good enough for me.
Im not much of a multiplayer PVP kinda guy anyway. Very rarely on Cod or Street Fighter etc. Rocket League or Battlefront a bit.
But overall I prefer PVE multiplayer games or Co-op etc

I did really get into Destiny PVP because of the platinum trophy. I went back years later for the final trophy and was killing it in PVP ( the only time ever in a shooter PVP, I suck at them usually).

I felt drunk on power compared the newbs lol
I put a good 40 hours into the campaign on heroic and it was well paced and there was plenty to do out in the world.

• fire
Reactions: Kokoloko
Status
Not open for further replies.