Halo Infinite Hits Highest PC Player Count In Over A Year As Season 5 Lands

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Halo peak hours are much later. It is very likely it will reach will 20k people today imo.

Hopium. Acting like it’s a new release and gonna peak on weekend.

🤣

Sorry that was the peak its launch day and it won’t hit it again. Probably peak above 10k for two more days at best.

These are absolutely terrible numbers and I see the xbot defense force is working overtime shilling halo news updates like anyone gives a fuck.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
It's joever, sunday peak ccu didn't even hit patch day ccu

Halo moved up to 16 on XBL and Diablo’s new season also brought it back into top 50.

This is not bad for seasonal comebacks honestly. Overhyped? Of course

Battlefield’s bounce is far more noteworthy than either.

pS - look at Activision lump Warzone, MW2 and the upcoming MW3 all into one tracked SKU on steam. PATHETIC

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Halo moved up to 16 on XBL and Diablo’s new season also brought it back into top 50.

pS - look at Activision lump Warzone, MW2 and the upcoming MW3 all into one tracked SKU on steam. PATHETIC

tbh i'm so over the shooter genre
it's so played out

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Does anyone play 2042?

The menus are a clusterfuck so as a player with only a handful of hours I keep getting lost in them every time i come back from a break. What I mean is… where does the game actually WANT players to go for the new season?

In the before times (before this latest population jump) control and tdm seemed like the place to be for a playlist that’s actually populated… I instinctively want to just spend time there.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Does anyone play 2042?

The menus are a clusterfuck so as a player with only a handful of hours I keep getting lost in them every time i come back from a break. What I mean is… where does the game actually WANT players to go for the new season?

In the before times (before this latest population jump) control and tdm seemed like the place to be for a playlist that’s actually populated… I instinctively want to just spend time there.
Aw, is not having a big “SHOOT STUFF” button on the title screen too much for you to comprehend?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

There is a 10-hour free trial for Diablo 4 on Xbox. Is it possible it's getting counted on that ranking? It will go up to top 20 or something...artificially.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
There is a 10-hour free trial for Diablo 4 on Xbox. Is it possible it's getting counted on that ranking? It will go up to top 20 or something...artificially.

It definitely would if launched within the standard version of the game or something like that.

Edit: they actually list it as “free” on the ranking so that assumption is accurate

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Halo peaks around 02:00 UTC

It'll most likely peak between 15K and 16K, which 5 days after a new season drop is actually the best retention of players any post launch season has had.

Season 2 day 5 peaked at 12.4K, the Winter Update 10.3K, Season 3 8.8K, and Season 4 6.4K.

It's just lack of stock. Once stock catches up with demand, it'll be great 🌈

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Deleted some comments, please play nice everyone.

The last thing I want to do is warn people, unless it's @Satoru, then it's a free-for-all.

Shrek Film Smile GIF by PeacockTV

• angry
Reactions: Lord Mittens