Hardware Unboxed opinion on Sony's PC strategy: "I'm surprised that's a strategy or that anyone would think that would work"

klomzi

8 Mar 2024
The comment in the video says that the strategy of trying to entice PC gamers to buy a console will not work.

Just release Bloodborne remaster and make bloodborne 2 an exclusive forever on PS5 and the Pro and watch the PC fanboys flock to it.

Yes, because PC players flocked to the PS4 and PS5 when Bloodborne and other PS first party games never had any chance of comign to PC then at all...

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yes, because PC players flocked to the PS4 and PS5 when Bloodborne and other PS first party games never had any chance of comign to PC then at all...

And never stopped bitching about it since.

And I imagine after the successes of the Eldern ring, a new bloodborne exclusive title would bring in droves to the ecosystem.

Last edited:
Reactions: rofif

DewPoint

17 Jul 2022
And never stopped bitching about it since.

And I imagine after the successes of the Eldern ring, a new bloodborne exclusive title would bring in droves to the ecosystem.
I’ll be there to watch all the whining and moaning from the PC users when that happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sircaw