Have your say

Has Intelligent life finally been discovered in the universe

• Total voters

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

New Starfield Planet featuring undiscovered flora and fauna spotted for the first time.​

A couple of questions I have in regard to this screenshot,

Is Phil Spencer half orangutan, just look at just how far his hand stretches.
Does Jon have a pair of Bionclurs in that case, i imagine it's for that extra-long 400x zoom.

F4pK9L1WUAAuWJa

Last edited:

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

New Starfield Planet featuring undiscovered flora and fauna spotted for the first time.​

A couple of questions I have in regard to this screenshot,

Is Phil Spencer half orangutan, just look at just how far his hand stretches.
Does Jon have a pair of Bionclurs in that case, i imagine it's for that extra-long 400x zoom.

F4pK9L1WUAAuWJa

Oh look, it's the unbiased people from the unbiased comparison channel

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
DF has been falling out of script lately for Phil. It’s time to remediate that.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
DF has been falling out of script lately for Phil. It’s time to remediate that.
Not really, they’ve been working overtime for Phil. They’re the idiots responsible for the stupid narrative that “Starfield at 30fps is ok because the scope is massive! Take a look at these sandwiches for proof”. Todd nor Phil never said any of that, but they heard DF say it and ran with it, now it’s the consensus. They also tried to convince everyone to play FF16 at 30FPS pretending that it was better than the 60FPS option. They’ve been trying to normalize and downplay 30FPS since the news broke. With all the leaks coming out we see that there’s absolutely nothing special about Starfield, the “massive scope” is nonexistent, but their lies worked.

Thats why Phil and Todd are so happy in that pic, they’re pleased that DF successfully did their job for them.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
This looks like a Reddit Tier Incel meetup

Kojima is a Chad compared to them