Have your say

Has Intelligent life finally been discovered in the universe

• Total voters

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
So, DF got a code, but not Eurogamer. That's suspicious.

That's really weird as Eurogamer is one of the biggest xbox shills.
Not weird or suspicious, they probably thought EG would score it a 4/5 stars which is an 80 on Metacritic. They want the day one Metacritic numbers to be as fluffed up as possible, an 80 could tank the score out of the "must play" region. Microsoft being garbage as usual

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Blocking media outlets from reporting dismal sales, handpicking who gets to review their flagship game. How classy.

Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
A: Are they trying to punish the uk because of the Cma and its decision, if so that is pretty fucking pathetic of Microsoft? I really hope not.

B: Are they only providing copies to people that would give them good reviews, I really hope not.

C: If I was confident in my product i would ship it out to everyone, i find this very strange behavior.

Reactions: Entropi

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
A: Are they trying to punish the uk because of the Cma and its decision, if so that is pretty fucking pathetic of Microsoft? I really hope not.

B: Are they only providing copies to people that would give them good reviews, I really hope not.

C: If I was confident in my product i would ship it out to everyone, i find this very strange behavior.
Looks at the last games they shipped...

They are not that confident.

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Looks at the last games they shipped...

They are not that confident.
It's just so strange, if the product is good, then wanting more exposure seems like the smart thing to do, This is counterproductive on so many levels.