Having a social life is annoying

4 Sep 2022
Having friends stinks

Every weekend these retards hit me up to chill

Like, no, I'm good bro

I just wanna be alone and watch Buffy for the umpteenth time, or play Tekken online

I don't wanna sit around and watch you smoke your bong and put something annoying on YouTube that you think is funny

My friends are ass tier, I swear

I need some gym bros or something, fuck stoners

• brain
Reactions: Falcs

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
Having friends stinks

Every weekend these retards hit me up to chill

Like, no, I'm good bro

I just wanna be alone and watch Buffy for the umpteenth time, or play Tekken online

I don't wanna sit around and watch you smoke your bong and put something annoying on YouTube that you think is funny

My friends are ass tier, I swear

I need some gym bros or something, fuck stoners
Wanna be friends? :)

TaySan

5 Sep 2022
It can be annoying when people want to hang out every day. I need some time to recharge lol

TaySan

5 Sep 2022
What up TayTay!!!
whats-up.gif

• party
Reactions: Falcs

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
It's cus your friends are smelly and sucks just like you. birds of the same feather flock together.
I love my friends and family so much ❤️ must sucks to be you. I hope you become miserable for the rest of your life asshole.

Cunth

6 Sep 2022
It's cus your friends are smelly and sucks just like you. birds of the same feather flock together.
I love my friends and family so much ❤️ must sucks to be you. I hope you become miserable for the rest of your life asshole.
That's not very nice.

• haha
Reactions: teezzy
22 Jul 2022
I must stay true to my name and say that I do not like interacting with people at all. In fact, I live in a compound underground where it's ALWAYS playing House on the TV, and I only consume red bulls and menthols.