Hellblade 2 runs at 30 fps with dynamic resolution on both Xbox Series S and Series X | Previews for the Game are Up

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
There is nothing that needs 60fps in hellblade.
They are much better to push the graphics however they can at 30fps
I expect H2 to look better than those games
It is the same situation as The Other... they even used the letter box to not render the full screen saving processing power to the graphics.

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
It's been 9 years since MS abandoned Only on XBOX, and we have a game that looks no better than the XONE exclusive that turned 10 years old.

It seems to me that if Sony continues to follow the path of MS, they will also end up in the same pit as MS, but they will not have a daddy in the form of a parent company to cover all failures.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It's been 9 years since MS abandoned Only on XBOX, and we have a game that looks no better than the XONE exclusive that turned 10 years old.

It seems to me that if Sony continues to follow the path of MS, they will also end up in the same pit as MS, but they will not have a daddy in the form of a parent company to cover all failures.

Not sure here but Hellblade 2 looks way better than Ryse.
Ryse on Xbox One looks very blurry in 4k TVs too.

I think you guys are overlooking how good Hellblade 2 looks.
The level of detail is absolutely stunning... even more when you compare with the lack of details in Ryse.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Not sure here but Hellblade 2 looks way better than Ryse.
Ryse on Xbox One looks very blurry in 4k TVs too.

I think you guys are overlooking how good Hellblade 2 looks.
The level of detail is absolutely stunning... even more when you compare with the lack of details in Ryse.

I mean HB2 has so few things on screen and the entire game is letter boxed. Given that there is so little being rendered on screen at at any given moment, I would expect the character models to be very high quality - that's what 1 v 1 fighting games usually do.. I'm not saying the game is ugly by any means. It looks very good, and the motion capture looks impressive, but the over the top way some people are lauding this as the best looking game of all time makes me laugh. It sounds like Starfield-esque hype. Lastly, that their marketing push is literally centered only on graphics, which suggests that the gameplay must still be not much more than glorified Infinity Blade.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
GKil5K0aQAAsKiF

GKil5K3a4AAOZFW

GKil5K1bwAAkZ_G

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This game is beyond overhyped and will fail spectacularly.

No 60fps is icing on the cake just showcasing more flaws in Microsoft’s Series S/X debacle.

Reactions: Sunrise Ninja