Hellblade 2 (seemingly) Playble Start to End

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
My guess is every Xbox fan will run PR for it, but it won't sell very well at all. Bigger budget and marketing will mean it'll likely sell more than the first (barely) and they'll claim it was a massive success and Xbox "grows studios". Bookmark this and wait!
I might've bought it on playstation , haven't bought the first one because I played it on gamepass when there was on of those £1 for a month deals & I was planning on buying it on playstation but then I heard that it got an update for Xbox but skipped playstation & I wasn't going to support that shit

Arc

5 Sep 2023
I thought I'd be able to identify with it because I have terrible anxiety & depression but it was a different kind of mental illness that I couldn't understand still a great game
Now I feel immature for my quip at Xbox fans, post leak, lol.

But yeah, it gets hardcore into a way of living life that I can’t imagine, and to be serious, does raise awareness in its own way.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Now I feel immature for my quip at Xbox fans, post leak, lol.

But yeah, it gets hardcore into a way of living life that I can’t imagine, and to be serious, does raise awareness in its own way.
Why do you feel immature lol & yeah it's deep apparently they consulted with experts & everything just can't imagine anyone hallucinating that vividly but then again people that don't have anxiety / depression can't understand that either & think we're just lazy & need to cheer up

Reactions: Arc

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Why do you feel immature lol & yeah it's deep apparently they consulted with experts & everything just can't imagine anyone hallucinating that vividly but then again people that don't have anxiety / depression can't understand that either & think we're just lazy & need to cheer up
O I was making an mental illness joke about Xbox fans, lol.

I think they did a great job. It’s interesting. I kinda just got into the game for almost the same reasons you did, as well as loving the Norse and supernatural stuff. I was moody at the time, and something moody and dark seemed the trick, like it would resonate. I definitely didn’t expect what I got, but they did a really good job with it as far as I can tell.

And I do think there’s maybe, maybe some lessons for other people in how to deal with and overcome their struggles in the game. A big part of the game after all, is letting go of grief.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
O I was making an mental illness joke about Xbox fans, lol.

I think they did a great job. It’s interesting. I kinda just got into the game for almost the same reasons you did, as well as loving the Norse and supernatural stuff. I was moody at the time, and something moody and dark seemed the trick, like it would resonate. I definitely didn’t expect what I got, but they did a really good job with it as far as I can tell.

And I do think there’s maybe, maybe some lessons for other people in how to deal with and overcome their struggles in the game. A big part of the game after all, is letting go of grief.
I'm not moody I've got diagnosed anxiety & depression like I rarely leave my house it's so bad I'm not offended or anything though I know what you meant & I'm not sure about the lessons because atleast for me a message in a video game could never help me

Arc

5 Sep 2023
I'm not moody I've got diagnosed anxiety & depression like I rarely leave my house it's so bad I'm not offended or anything though I know what you meant & I'm not sure about the lessons because atleast for me a message in a video game could never help me
Oh for sure. I’m glad you know I didn’t mean anything by it. I slang talk and kind of blast my way through subjects quickly, so I might not always have it right, but my heart is in the right place if you just ask me about it, lol.

Sorry to hear that. That sounds like a lot, putting it mildly. I hope for the best for you and am sorry you’ve had to go through such things. 🫂

As far as messages in storytelling and stuff, yeah, it depends. I do think in some cases, a particularly uplifting or interesting or relatable message might inspire someone, but it’s certainly not as simple as spend $60 to get cured.

• Shake
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Oh for sure. I’m glad you know I didn’t mean anything by it. I slang talk and kind of blast my way through subjects quickly, so I might not always have it right, but my heart is in the right place if you just ask me about it, lol.

Sorry to hear that. That sounds like a lot, putting it mildly. I hope for the best for you and am sorry you’ve had to go through such things. 🫂

As far as messages in storytelling and stuff, yeah, it depends. I do think in some cases, a particularly uplifting or interesting or relatable message might inspire someone, but it’s certainly not as simple as spend $60 to get cured.
Don't worry about it bro you obviously wasn't serious & I'm the kind of lad that Ike's to make a joke out of everything , I wish the best for you aswell mate you seem like a nice lad

• Shake

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Don't worry about it bro you obviously wasn't serious & I'm the kind of lad that Ike's to make a joke out of everything , I wish the best for you aswell mate you seem like a nice lad
See, now I got you. A whole misgendering and everything.

But I do not actually give a shit, lol. The compliment is awesome and thank you. Being called a nice lad by an assumed British dude is a great honor, hahaha.

Similar attitude on jokes and just fun. I think that’s why we both keep on ending up in similar threads having a laugh.

Snake29

21 Jun 2022
All there resources when into creating this movie with limited gameplay. This won't be a game to play hours. Main story will be like max 8 hours maybe even shorter. Everything went into the cinematics and UE5 development.

Project Mara, whatever that will be, will be a smaller game then this.